05

"I was scared as fuck and out of touch, and I was still testing my luck, oh"

SONG: Alleyways - The Neighbourhood

*****

Harry's P

Harry's P.O.V:

"Hey. Someone from here called me and told me I left my wallet last night?" I spoke.

The bright lights from the club were burning my eyes, my head was still pounding from getting drunk last night.

I think I had way too much to drink. It was the fucking 'double trouble', Zayn and Louis. Always saying 'just one drink more', or they won't even try to convince you, they'll just put something in my hand and without realising I just keep drinking it.

"Oh okay. I'll just go grab your wallet and we'll check your ID and driver's license and all of that." She yelled.

I breathed out heavily through my nose. I pinched the bridge of my nose and shut my eyes. My head was fucking killing me, and she was shouting around. I almost told her to shut the fuck up, but I want my wallet back, without any drama.

I saw her walk out the back room, she was smiling and bouncing around, I sighed. How is she so energetic at 10am? I wish she'd pipe down, and act as miserable as we all feel. 

"What's your name?" She asked.

"Harry Styles."

She looked down at what I assumed was my driver's license, and then she nodded. She handed me back my wallet, letting her hand linger on mine.

"Thanks sweetheart. Do you have any painkillers I could have please?"

"Of course, I'll go check. Would you like a glass of water too?"

"No thanks."

Once she gave me two tablets I quickly swallowed them down, hoping they'd start working soon. I'll need to go to the office to sort stuff out. Probably get new security guards, since the last ones are fucking shit and can't do their job.

"Here's my numb-" She started, handing me a piece of paper.

I stopped her and raised my hand.

"Sorry, not interested." I responded as I walked out of the club.

I opened up my wallet and saw $400 taken out.

"Fuckers." I muttered under my breath. Usually I don't leave that much in, because I have my card. But because we went clubbing I brought extra money.

I checked in my pockets and pulled out a stick of gum and placed it into my mouth, shoving the wrapper in my back pocket.

As the mintiness coated my mouth, I ran my fingers through my hair. I heard a shout coming from my left, I looked over and saw Arabella and another girl, Vera I think, two girls from the club last night.