07

"You're always worth it, and you deserve it."

SONG: Earned It - The Weeknd

*****

Harry's P

Harry's P.O.V:

When I heard the door open I immediately stood out of my chair. I'd been waiting ten minutes, which doesn't seem like a lot, but when you're so horny you're pissed, then it's a very long time.

"What took you so fucking long?" I asked, gritting my teeth.

"Sorry, traffic was bad." She admitted, looking down at her shoes, I knew she was trying to act innocent but with the smile that was forming on her face, I knew she wasn't really sorry. She probably took longer to piss me off, I wouldn't be surprised.

I took long and powerful strides to walk over to her. When I reached where she was standing near the door, I grabbed her throat and squeezed the sides lightly. With my hand on her throat my lips smashed into hers, and squeezed the sides a little tighter.

She brought her hands up into my hair and gripped it tightly, pulling my hair back roughly to break the kiss.

"Don't forget who's in charge, yeah?" I muttered.

She nodded.

"Sorry daddy. You still want to do this?" She whispered.

"Yeah, you?" I responded.

"Obviously."

Hearing that confirmation, I bent down and started leaving hot open mouthed kisses on her neck, she sighed lightly. Then without warning, I started sucking the left side of her neck rapidly, she let out a small yelp from the shock.

I ran my thumb over the hickey that had formed, I smiled lightly to myself. I loved leaving marks, even though she wasn't mine, I liked knowing she'd whine about having to cover it up. Then I'd tell her I won't do it again, when we both know perfectly well that I will, but it works. I can tell she likes it too.

I took my hand off of her throat and pushed her legs apart, and brought my hand down in between her legs. I ran my fingers along her inner thigh, getting close to her entrance. I heard her breathing pick up when I ran my fingers over her clothed area, feeling how she was already soaked despite only walking in a few minutes ago.

I moved her underwear to the side and teased her entrance with my ring and middle finger, while my thumb rubbed circles around her clit.

"Fuckin-"

Before she could finish what she was saying I took my hands out and she looked up at me with pleading eyes.

"Look how flustered you are after only a few minutes. Poor baby, shouldn't have pissed me off by being late. You're lucky I'm being nice today, otherwise I wouldn't pay you any attention."