Chapter 12: Percabeth's Return

A/N: Yay! Hit 300 reads on this story. Thats a great milestone. I'm really happy with the story so far, and its good to see that some people are enjoying it.

~A few hours earlier~

Nico's POV:

We were ready. The Rescue/Scouting Team (or team wave- as we called ourselves) were on the outskirts of the camp.
We made our way in silently. We got to the other side, closest to the pit, when I saw her.
"Annabeth." I hissed. Her head quickly turned and she saw me "Nico di Angelo. Been a while. A little help? For old times' sake?" I nodded, and the Stolls broke her out "You have an hour to rescue Percy before Crusty comes to torture him. The idiot's been taking on my torture as well. Please help him."
I promised that we would save him, then directed her to Team Owl's (Malcom's team) position, where she would be taken back to camp.

We carried on, heading towards another cage. It was him. I nudged Will, and pointed over to my old friend. The Stolls lead the way, and we unlocked the cell door. The first thing that Percy said surprised me "Fuck off Circe." He sounded... broken "You've tried this with everyone else I care about: Annabeth, Leo, Hazel, Frank, Chiron, My mum and Step-dad. How are you gonna 'kill' these guys. Give up, your illusions don't fool me anymore."

I grabbed his arm, and whispered in his ear "You need to tell Zoe that Bob says hello. Keep that promise." Something I know that no sorceress would know about

"Nico." He gasped quietly "Help her first. Help-" "We've got her. Now come on, the strike force will be here soon." Percy went pale the moment Travis said that. "No!" He hissed "There are way too many monsters here already. And there are twice as many down there. Tell them to retreat. Trust me, save your forces for the real battle."
"Okay." Connor agreed, and we led Percy away.
But, as we were about to get to Chiron, Percy passed out. Will looked at him, then said "He's losing too much blood. Olympus, now!"

The twins were explaining things to Chiron, and Annabeth had been taken to Camp. So, I quickly shadow-travelled us to the Olympus Infirmary.

Apollo and Artemis awaited us, and they looked worried.

Artemis' POV:

We tried our best to heal him- using Ambrosia, Nectar, Unicorn Draught and all the other herbs I could think of.
We did quite well. Me, my brother, and will make quite the team. In the end, we greed to get him a bed in the Camp Halfblood Infirmary. We thought that if- No! When he woke, it would be best if he was somewhere fairly familiar. He should awake in about 6 hours.

~Back to now (Zoe is still asleep)~

We were doing hourly check-ups on Mr Jackson, when father called us all for a 'quick chat' regarding Zoe. We were discussing what would be best for Perseus' health: Being swarmed by his partner, kid, and old friends; or being left alone.

Then, we heard the scream

~A few minutes earlier~

Percy's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes. I was in a room, similar to the... Was I at camp?!

Okay, what is the last thing I remember:
I saw Chiron, and the strike force. I was next to Nico and Will. I was looking for Annabeth. Then everything went black.

Zoe! If I'm at camp, she must be as well. I got up, and walked out of the building. I was at Camp Halfblood. I could smell the sea, and feels the life that swarmed around me- through the water in their blood. I continued walking down the path, heading towards the Big House, when I was stopped.