Jingle Bells

Just a cute Clawen Christmas story with lots of fluff.

                            [~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~]

Everything outside was white from the snowflakes that were falling down from the sky. A small layer of cold white powder covered the rooftops in the neighborhood. Owen just came home from work and parked in front of his house that was decorated with Christmas lights and other sorts of decorations. He walked to the front door and rang the doorbell. His beautiful redheaded girlfriend opened the door. "Owen!", she squealed happily and hugged him, not caring that he was wet and cold from the snow. Owen smiled softly and placed a kiss on the tip of her nose. They stepped inside the warm house, which was also decorated from the inside. Claire and Owen had set up the Christmas three together, which they were pretty proud of.

"Do you want some hot choco?", Claire asked him with a soft smile. Owen nodded and took off his jacket. "I'm going to take a shower while you make my drink.", he said and rushed upstairs to take a warm shower.

When Owen came back downstairs he found his girlfriend sitting on the couch in front of the fireplace with their hot choco and a fluffy blanket. Owen smiled and joined her. Claire immediately snuggled into his lap and he put his arm around her. "I love you..", she murmured before sipping her drink. "I love you too..", Owen smiled. He loved that woman more than anything in the world.