Cravings

This is just a really short story based on a prompt I found through atsuzaki-playground.neocities.org The prompt maker is made by eliasz

                            ==================================

It was in the middle of the night when Owen woke up from sudden movements next to him. He opened his eyes and found Claire sitting straight up. "What's the matter babe?", he yawned and sat up too. "I can't sleep because I'm hungry.", she answered. "Then... eat something.", Owen replied. "I want ice cream but we got none.", Claire said. "Ill get ice cream for my gorgeous girlfriend.", he got out of bed and put on his clothes. "Would you really go out to get me ice cream right now?", Claire raised her eyebrows. Owen nodded. "Aww thank you babe, you're the best.", she smiled. "Anything for you.", he smirked and kissed her cheek. "I'll be right back!", he called while walking out.

Owen had been searching for a store or anything that was still open. It was 11:30 p.m. and almost everything was closed. After a while he found a gas station. Owen parked his car and went inside. Luckily they had Claire's favorite ice cream, so he grabbed it out of the freezer and payed it. After that he drove back home. "I got your ice cream.", he announced and handed it to Claire. "Thank you, I love you.", she kissed him and then started eating. Owen rested his head on her lap and watched her eat with a smile. "I love you too..", he mumbled.