The New Member

Why couldn't I just stay in my little home? Why did I do this to myself? I didn't even think this through.. let's just get this over with and not die. I slide open the door, and see many new faces I have never met before.

They all look so.. Powerful, I'll be able to learn so quickly! Hell yea!

...Huh? Why are they looking at me like that? Do they wanna fight?!

"What?!"

"Newcomers should show at least a bit of respect to the group
of amazing demon slayers, no shame?"

Huh? What is the purple haired bitch blabbing about? I have my own respects, and just being in this place is good enough as it is. 

"Oh how I'm terribly sorry." I spoke in a  sarcastic tone as I grinned. 

"This will not end well.." A boy said, with a green kimono on. 

"If this is how your going to act like. Then I might as well do the same on how I want to act." 
I have no clue on what she is saying, but it's not like care I just want to get this over wi-. 
A big smack noise was made, my hand instantly went on my check. I hadn't notice her coming my way, was I that lost in mind? But put those things aside, THAT SMACK FUCKING HURT!! They could all see my temper rise up again but before I could say anything again she  spoke once again. 

"Will that teach you a lesson? Or do you want to feel even more?" 

I smirked at her, I'm not just going to let her win that easily! 
"How about you calm your bitchy attitude and leave me alone." 

"My my, what bad language you have." Her hands went on my shoulders, is she being kind now?? What even i- FUCK!! Her hands pushed me down as she kneed my crotch. H-How is she so fucking strong?!  My god damn weak point.. Ow!!!! 

"Now then, let's get going.. and take this.. junk with you Tanjiro. I have no care for him, but I bet you guys do." That psycho bitch. I'll get you back. 

As the girl left, I was slowly picked off from the ground. 

"Such an idiot."  What did this bitch call me?! Jesus christ cut your god damn hair or you'll look like rapunzel!!  

"You should never mess with Shinobu sir, you could get even more damage." Oh, so not all of the girls are bad. This one's an actual cutie. 

"My dearest apologize princess." 

"My name is actual Mits-." 

A elbow went right for my hip, why the fuck is everyone hurting me?! 

"Her names Mitsuri, not princess. Got that?" Why does this bitch care? And have bandages around his mouth?? 
"Let's go Mitsuri.."

"Oh okay Obanai!" Shit.. is she taken by edgelord? Well whatever, they both walked where Shinobu went to. There were still 3 other people here as the other left or followed the people inside. 

"Why the fuck does everyone hate me?? I just got here!"

"Well.. You were a bit disrespectful" Disrespectful my ass! but damn, that scar on his face.. is he okay? 

"Whatever." It's not like I care anyways, I just want to get this over with!! 

"Heh, well my names Tanjiro Kamado! My demon slayer rank is Kanoe." What the actual fuck is that..? Eh, will find out later.
 "And the other two is, Zenitsu and Insouke!" Half human half bor.. You don't see that everyday. 

"I can't believe you said all those things, and surprise that you aren't dead!" 

I laughed hysterically then said, "I never die!!!!" 

The bor man laughed with me, "You're a brave a warrior!! But I will take you down!!!" 

"Ha! I'd like to see you try!" 

After a while both me and the boys talked for a bit getting to know more about each other. I've told him how I never really encountered a demon, just wanted to try out something knew and to be stronger. They said that they could teach me but it would take years or maybe even decades!!! I just brushed it off and kept my confidence up. 

                     ____________________________________________________

Thank you for reading! I'm posting againnn! though i may be slow cuz of school and home, but ill try my best to be keeping everything up and posted. i hope you have a good day! byeee <3

tik tok: theyluv_liviiiiiii
insta: theylvu_livi