Another meeting?!

A peaceful sleep is what I thought I was going to get but no! Aloud bang was repeated on my wooden door. I shot up from my bed, and opened the door.
"WHAT?!" 

"We have a meeting. You should have been awake an hour ago." Ah, this bitch again. She's always on my fucking nerves. 

"Uh huh, whatever." Once this was over I'd cl- 

"We're have a meeting with Master Kagaya." 
"Be there."
Even when she sounds angry she has this big cheeky smile on her face.. Why? 

I sighed and nodded my head. 
I closed the door in her face and walked over to my closet.
What the hell am I supposed to where? Hm.. Sweats? Eh.. Good enough. I picked out a red baggy hoodie and some grey sweatpants. I went over to my mirror and took off my shirt. 

"I have some decent ab-!" 

I heard the door opening again as I saw the same face. 
"Oh, and your unifo-." Shinobu.. Her eyes met mine as she froze, and hue of pink went over both of our faces. Her eyes would then slowly follow down my body, looking over my chest and torso. then few seconds of staring she slammed the door and I guess ran?  

Jeez.. this will be hell.
I finished getting dressed and left my room, I walked down to the stairs and found my way to a crowded area of people.  

They would progress to get slowly quieter as I walked into the crowded, I didn't give much thought to it as my mind went towards Shinobu.. man that was embarrassing. I hope to god she didn't hear me. I sighed a bit as I slowly noticed, she was staring back.

I gave a nervous smile to her and she just scoffed, uhm rude?? This bitch walks on me half naked and is pissed about it? Bitch..

I close my eyes for a bit as I turned my head then open them again and everyone is on the floor?!

"What the f-?!"

"Hello my children!" A tall, raven haired man walked out from some temple.
And jeez, his face is all fucked up! 

"Bow!!" Tanjiro yelled from behind.

"Why would I wa-"
As I tried to speak a felt a tight grabbed on my leg pulling me down and falling on my legs. 
"Ow!!!" 
As I looked to see who did it, it was a guy with kinda long hair that looked like fire?! Damn, that must of took weeks to make that look good.
"We're paying respect! And so should you!"

"Children?" The tall man questioned. 

All of the members spoke up.
"Hello Master Kagaya!"

The man smiled, "As you can see we have a new member in the group." 

"New member?!"  Shinobu blurted out.

"Yes Kocho, Y/N is our newest member. Will there be a problem?" Kagaya asked, as he gave a calm smile. 

Shinobu returned him a smile, "No sir."  

"Good, does anybody else have something to say?"

Everyone stayed quite, until edge lord began to speak up.
"Who will train him? It's obvious he has no skill or smarts ."

"Uh excuse you!! I'm very fucking smart!!" I blurted out, I gotta admit that hurt.. but then again, I would need someone to help me train. 

"Silence, Obani you do have a fair point. Would anyone like to help him train?" 
As Kagaya finished speaking, I looked around to see who would volunteer. All of them fucking stepped back, well except..  Shinobu?!

"Ah, Shinobu.. You'd like to help Y/N?"

Shinobu gave a confused look, "No! What?! I'm not even that strong to teach him!" 

"Then you both can teach each other, you both will learn!" The man grinned, as he then began to turn around leave. When he left I turned over to look at Shinobu.. Let's just say she wasn't excited. I slowly began to walk over to her. 

I slowly spoke up, "So.."

She stopped me right there and now, "Don't even."

I sighed and looked at her once more.. As I did our eyes glazed each others and then that's when I lost thought of what I was about to say. I couldn't come up with words. My mind was stuck, it was yelling at me to say something but all I said was nothing. This was giving me a chance to get more of just a look at her but an actual image of what this could be. Shinobu training me, I wonder how that will be like. I bet there will be lots of screaming. She is beautiful though, when not yelling at my face or insulting me with that cheeky smile. 

"Y/N? Are you even listening?" 
What..? She was speaking?! 

"Sorry! Yes iI am, just got lost in thought.."

"Really? Then what did I just say?"

"Uhm.. How beautiful you are..?"
Did I just say that.. She's giving me a bad look, yeah I most definitely fucking said that! Shit! 

She gulped and then began to speak up again. 
"No I said, will start training tomorrow."

"R-Right, see you then!!"
I ran so fucking fast after that. 

                       _________________________________________________

Ahhh!!! sorry this took a while, but thank you for reading! I hope you all enjoyed it, if you have any suggestions please let me know! Have a great day! Mwah!! <3

Tik tok: theyluv_liviiiiiiii
Insta: theyluv__livii