What Are We.. Shinobu?

Hey! before the story continues, how was the last chapter? Did you guys like it?
 Hopefully you did!! Tell me if you did the commentssss<3 
This is also a nsfw chapter!
_____________

I slowly wake up to the sounds of rustling and noises off of the bed. I blink my eyes as I slowly see Shinobu leaving..? What? Why? 

"S-Shinobu?" 

She froze and turned around, "Just go back to sleep y/n."  She gave me her normal
and continued to leave. 

"H-Hey wait on a second."
I slowly got up, going after her. 

"Why are you leaving? It's still late. Wait until the morning."

"No y/n, it's time for me to go."

"And who the fuck told you that?"

"Y/n.."

"No. Yesterday you come into my room. Apologize, grind on me, and then suck my dick."  
She stood there a bit stunned.

I continued, "I know we haven't talked about.. us, but that doesn't mean you need to leave right after. I'm not a guy for you to bang, whenever you want. If that's what you're leading to." 

She just nodded her head left to right.
"No y/n, you aren't. But this conversation is over." Once again her smile showed as she left me. Left me in this dark, cold room, filled with tons of questions. The first one that came to mind was. 'What the actual fuck?' 
"You can't just leave me here.. With so many fucking questions." 

I sighed, watching her leave. She looked unfazed. Like nothing even happened. Yeah she just gave me a fucking blow job. But.. She wanted it.., right? Slowly after I noticed she ran in the woods. Getting faster and faster until I couldn't see her. 
I walked back to my bed, and laid there for hours.

"What are we shinobu..?" 
Slowly after I got out of bed, for the 5 hours of me laying i my bed. I got out and started the day.
 I threw on some clothes and head out, what should I do..?  
 I sighed trying to figure out what to do. 

While walking in my thoughts, I accidentally bumped into someone, "Shit so-." 

"Oh, Giyuu."

He nodded his head. 

I slowly began to walk past  him until he spoke up, "You know.., Shinobu."
I sighed and turned around looking at him, he was facing away. But he knew I wasn't in the mood. He kept talking anyways. 

"She really... really likes you."

"Pff, sure"

"She does." He turned around and looked at me. Even though he doesn't use much expression. It sounded like he was yelling it to me. And although he always has a serious expression, it seemed like he was telling the through. Or its my mind just playing tricks with me. 

"..Then why does it seem like it's the opposite to that?" 

"Because, of her past. She has problems opening up to people. Especially ones she
doesn't want to lose."
"You're the one person she lets you be close with. But she's also realized she has a possibility of losing you.  More things could have happened between but. That because it felt right at that moment. Realizing it after, I guess put some sense into her." 
"Shinobu likes you y/n."  

I was stunned, he could speak. But speak words that actually had a meaning. I never thought this would happen.. I joined a the corp to get stronger.. Not fall in love. But here I am, wanting to find her immdentally. 

"Thanks.. Giyuu."

"Now go find her before, I do something I regret."  

I nodded my head and began to run, I don't know where. I just ran, ran into an empty field. I felt that running here was right.. Why? I have no clue. I sat down while panting trying to catch my breath. I stayed there for about 30 minutes. I have no clue what I'm waiting for..

I sighed and looked up stunned by the view . It was Shinobu.

"Shin-!"

I was stopped mid way of saying her name, why you may ask? Because her soft pink lips met with mine. And god I wished it last a lifetime but it didn't. She pulled away immediately of  embarrassment. I was hungry for it though, so I got what I wanted. I stood up then pulled her close and kissed her, but this time I made it more passionate. She tasted so sweet, I wonder if other places tasted this good. I grinned a bit, letting her pull back this time. 

Her face was completely red, but a nervous smile appeared. Still so fucking cute. 
I slowly then moved my hands, holding her waist.

"You don't need to be so nervous." After I said those words I leaned down to her ear and whispered, "I'm here." 

"That just makes me embarrass!!"  She stammered out. 

"Now now, don't get mad at me. You are the one that kissed me first."

She was lost at words, and I grinned while humming as a response to her silence. 

But for a while.. We both were lost at words until a little clever idea popped in mind. I swised her around, picking her up in bridal style. One arm under her legs, gripping her ass a bit.
Hehe, squish squish. That got a bonk on my head. Ow..., but as my other hand held her
back so she was comfortable. 

"What is the reason for this?" 

"You'll see." My grin got bigger.

I took her to my room, "Remember the memories we made in here?" 

"S-Shut up.."

"You felt quite nice,  maybe we could do something even better?"
I pressed my forehead against hers, giving her a gentle smile. I don't want to push her into something she isn't ready for. But, I can't help but want to feel her.

She nodded her head but to me that wasn't a response, "Use your words Shinobu." 

"What is it, you want to do.. with me?"  I can't help but act like this.. 

"I-.., I want you to fuck me!"

"Good girl."
I began to lay her down on the bed, getting on top of her afterwards. 

I began to undress her, while I gave her soft kisses on her neck slowly going down to her chest. 
I pull back then look down at her still clothes body..,"Strip." 

"Stirp for me Shinobu."

She did as told, another grin appeared on my face as I watched her pale hands go down to her kimono, unbuttoning each button until her chest was fully exposed.

"That's a good girl~" 
I leaned down to her and continued to kiss, slowly sucking. Soft moans went out of her mouth. 
My hand then would slowly reach down to her pants unclipping it with one and the other holding her side, her reaction was surprising. A little whimper came out. 

"Hm~? What's the matter Shinobu~?" 

I leaned back down to her crotch pulling down her pants.

"Y-You'll be surprised when you see.." 

"See what~?"
I looked down and saw her dripping wet panties, she was completely soaked. I sniffed them a bit when pulling it off from her. 

"Desperate for me,huh~?" 

"Shut up~!"

"Make me~" 

She stared at me first and then instantly her hand reached out to my crotch, squeezing my hard.

"Gah~!"
I covered my mouth, I was shocked. I can't believe she actually did that. I guess she realized I was hard on for her. She pounced on top of me, her slightly big breasts bouncing on top of me. 

"Eagered~?" 

"Oh fuck yes~" 
She ripped my shirt open, and sat her big ass down on my crotch making me moan again. 

"Look at you now~"

"Oh Shinobu~ I'll top your ass so hard you'll be begging for more~"
I pushed her back down, gripping her hands above her head. 

"I win~" I said, while grinning looking at her down. She sighed and gave in.

"Good girl~" She moved  over to my neck and began sucking, also feeling some nibbles.

"Mmm~" fuck, she's good. I took out my dick and she froze.
"Shinobu~ Can it go in~?" 

"Y-Yes~!" She nodded her head. My hand went down to her smooth pussy. Using two of my fingers rubbing her clit. I then used them to spread her pussy as I took my dick and pushed it in.

"Mmahh~!!!" 
Her head arched back, as she let out a loud moan. 

I smiled, "That's it Shinobu~ Let me hear those moans~"  

"It feels so fucking big~!!" 

"You wanted it~"  
I held her face and pulled her closer giving her a delightful kiss. I got in deeper trying to get an opening for my tongue as I moved faster. My other hand moved all over her curves, kneading and messaging her breasts. She let another big moan letting my tongue go in. Swirling around hers. We both pulled gasping for air.

I got even faster, "Mm~ Fuck your pussy feels so good~!" I leaned down to her breasts, sucking one nipple and continuing to knead the other even faster.  

"Uahhh~!!Oh yes y/n~!!" 

Her moans are going to drive me crazy, shes so fucking hot. How did I get this lucky? 

"Lets come together Shinobu~!!" 

"Yes Y/n~!! Lets cum~!! Im going to cum~!" 

I went in all the way with her, having my hands now on her hips. Holding them tightly as I thrust in all in, cuming into my lovely precious Shinobu.  As her cum squirted everywhere. 

"Mmfm~!" As we both came, we also both moaned at the same time.

We're panting hard as I held her close, pulling out afterwards. The cum pouring out of her pussy.

"Oh no."

"Oh no indeed my love, I guess will have to get married sooner." I grin and kiss her cheek. 

                                        ____________________________________ 

AHHHHH, thanks for reading this very long story. I dont think Ive wroten such long story but hey! I hoped you all liked this. I think it will come to end though soon. But then again thhnk you all reading and i hope you all have a good day! Byeee <3