The Mission

Both me and SHinobu finally found our destination, mobs of demons appeared from left to right. Shinobu look so majestic each time she killed a demon, while I was on the edge of having another metal down. I bet she's still scared to.. There's more demons then we can count. But even so she kills them with a smile on her faces. I have to start doing something.. Even if I'm not fully trained I need to at least try. Try for her sake. 

I take in a  deep breath, and grip my sword. Shinobu notices, I could already tell what she was going to say. "No, I need to start helping. It isn't just your mission Shinobu.. It's ours!!"  

I begin running out to 2 demons, slicing there heads off, and kicking the extra one. A big grin appeared on my face. No wonder she's smiling so much, this feels fucking amazing!!! 

"Good job Y/n! I knew you could do it!!" 
She said while fighting off a few more demons. 

"I know I could, you helped me." 

She flashed another beautiful smile at me, as she slashed her sword threw a demon's head.  

Brutal..  
After so, a few more were coming. But I was close on giving up, though not a lot were coming anymore so I think will be alright. I helped out Shinobu with last few demons. Even though, after completing this we still has lot more to do. But right now, I
 think we both need to catch our breath. 

I dropped down to ground, Shinobu did the same. I pulled her close, both of us panting like crazy. Our heart going in rapid speed. I wanted to speak but I was just to tired and my throat started to burn up. 

I sighed slowly, leaning over to forehead. Giving her a light kiss. 

Her adorable face started to heat up and I just smiled. 
AFter a few more minutes, a thought came to mind. 

"I-.." I cleared my throat and spoke once more. 
"I think there's.., a hotel nearby."
"Would you like to go there to rest more?"  

"We still.. have more to kill. Maybe afterwards.. we could.. go to a.. l-love hotel." 

Stunned, absolutely stunned with a pink hue going over my face. 

"Y-Yes! Yes we could..!" 
I choked a bit on my words, she giggled and slowly after another smile
appeared on both of our faces. 

"We should get going now, we don't want more demons to build up!"

"Right." I say, slowly getting up pulling her with me. 

She was about to let go but I wasn't ready for that. I held her hand tighter.

"Is it alright if we walk like this for a while, Bu Bu?" 

"S-Sure.."
Her graspe came back, holding on to my hand. 

I hummed, and began to walk with her. 

Hmm, it would take us some time until we get there. And if we don't say anything now it will just be awkward the whole way going. I know she has probably nothing to say. SO it for me to figure out the topic! But what..? Oh I know. A big grin came over my face.  

"What kind of ring would you like?" 

"R-Ring?!" She blurred out in confusion.  

"Yup! Lavender? White? Butterfly shaped?" 

"I-Isn't.. that a little too early to be talking about?" 

"I guess so..." A sad expression came over my face. 

She noticed and sighed, "L-Lavender butterfly ring.. That would be nice." 

"ALRIGHT!! I'LL GET YOU THAT!!" I said, being very determined.  

A bright smile appeared on her face once again, "Can't wait!"  
After a while we talked a bit more, but still tried to focus on not getting lost. But when silence appeared my mind went completely loud. Thinking all sorts of plans that I should do for after our a mission. Should I buy the ring right away? But no.. I still want to go to that love hotel. I went completely red as tons of.. other  thoughts came to mind.  I'll buy the ring after! Tell everyone about it! Or wait.. Maybe I can just get Misturi to help. She is like a love goddess or something. I laugh a bit to myself as I look over at Shinobu. 

No new expression on her face but that smile, I guess she isn't all excited as I am. But thats okay, I'll make her just as excited as I could ever be! 

Oh.

Shit.

.....I don't have any money....

I'll figure that out later.. I just want Shinobu to be happy! We don't need to worry about that. 

"Y/n.. Look."

I get out of my thoughts and look over to what Shinobu was pointing at.

"What is i-"

"Holy shit."

I couldn't describe it.. but that was one hell of a demon. I'll tell you that.

"S-Should we run back?" I ask Shinobu.

"No my dear, every demon.. must die." 

"Y-Yes Ma'am."

And so, we dashed on over.

                              __________________________________________

Hello! Thank you for reading once again! I think the next chapter will be the last, but I really am thankful for all of the reads you guys gave! I hope you all have a good day!