Closure

It was a warm day at the Valley of Peace, Every villager was talking to one another, merchants were selling merchandise, kids were playing on the streets with little action figures of their favorite hero's, Who are these heros you ask? Well none other that the Dragon Warrior and the furious five!

Speaking of the five, one of them was currently dealing with some problems.

Tigress sighed as she stared at her mirror. Thinking to herself, she has been struggling with her own thoughts. Her thoughts were about how people felt about her, if they truly cared, or if they were just scared of her. One specific person she thought of was Po, her best friend, the person she can tell anything too, well except this. She wondered if he truly cared, "I mean how could he?" She thought " I miss treated him when he first came, and I constantly beat him up over simple things." She sighed once more while looking to the floor.

She couldn't lie, she really cared about this Panda, she cared for his well being, and his feelings, but she also cared about what he thought of her, more than what the whole village thought of her. So if he cared about her, that is all she would ever need.

But what if he didn't care. What if he was just being nice to avoid being on her bad side.

Deep down she knew that Po would never actually do that but her bad thoughts managed to convince her otherwise.

She decided that she needed closure, but how was she going to find out if he cared? She could talk to him, after all it was just him and her because the rest of the five and Shifu were currently on a mission. But she was too nervous, before she could continue thinking, she heard Zeng fly into the barracks calling her and Po.

"MASTER TIGRESS, MASTER PO THERE ARE BANDITS IN THE VILLAGE!"

She quickly rushed out the door to see Po waiting for her. "Lets go Ti we got some bandits to show justice too." He said smiling, Tigress smirked while nodding, she loved his smile.

And down the steps they went, Tigress keeping lead, where she then teased Po a bit, " come on panda keep up!" She said smugly. She heard him chuckle before he proceeded to speed up, somehow not falling, and he actually caught up," looks like training is doing you justice." She said next to him. "Nah just wanted to be next to you is all." He said jokingly, yet Tigress blushed. She shook her head,"he could be acting nice." She thought to herself

Before they knew it they were now at the bottom of the steps, where they saw several wolf bandits causing havoc,"Hey!" Yelled Po. The bandits turned around and put on annoyed faces. "Great tubby and his pet kitty are here." Said one of the bandits. Tigress growled in anger while entering her fighting stance. Po was beside her in his fighting stance as-well, "I will take the ones on the left, while you take right ok?" He whispered, she nodded. And then the fighting began, the bandits aimlessly attacked with there weapons, failing to hit their targets while the kung fu masters were making quick work of their allies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tigress only had two bandits left to take out, the bandit swung his sword as Tigress proceeded to catch it, it was then the bandit spoke, "why are you even fighting for these people? Cant you tell they dont care." Tigress growled while holding back his sword, the bandit smirked smugly knowing he was getting to her,"they dont care for you, you know that right? They only care that you protect them, nothing more." Tigress' face softened as she let her guard down, it was then that another bandit with a club came up behind her. He lifted his club, and WHAM

Po quickly finished off his last bandit when he heard a loud whack. He turned and saw Tigress on the floor, a bandit rising his sword over her ready to thrust it down, Po then felt himself change, he felt anger rise in him. He let out a low growl before sprinting at top speed towards the bandit.

He caught the sword right before the bandit could bring it down on his Tigress. He pulled the sword out the bandit's grip and kicked the bandit full force, sending him into a wall knocked out cold, he quickly gripped the sword and spun around to the other bandit, slicing his club in half, he then dropped the bandit to the ground and roared in his face, it was loud, low, and terrifying. He eerily whispered,"run." As the bandit scrambled away in fear. Po then grabbed the sword and threw it at the bandit, the handle hitting the bandit in the head knocking him out.

With his anger now wiped, he was now full of concern, he turned to Tigress kneeling beside her supporting her head, "Tigress please say something!"  He then felt a liquid in his hand supporting her head, he looked and quickly realized it was blood, He acted fast, picking her up bridal style, and proceeded to rush her back to the infirmary.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tigress' world went black, she was sure she was dead, she felt sad cause now she would never gain any closure, she would never find out if people truly cared, if Po cared.

All of a sudden her black world turned bright, she opened her eyes and blinked several times, taking in her surroundings, she recognized the room as the infirmary, the source of light coming from the window, where a particular panda was sitting, staring out the window. The sun light seemed to highlight him perfectly, making his fur shine as if he himself was the source of light, at least to tigress, he was.

"Po." She whispered, she saw his ears instantly perk up as he spun around. He quickly rushed over, almost falling in the process. "Oh my god Tigress you're finally awake, are you okay? Are you feeling well?, Do yo-" she raised a hand, making him go quiet,"Po im fine, just a little concussion is all." She said with a little smile. Po exhaled before quickly engulfing her in a hug. Safe to say she was surprised.  She heard him sniffle," I thought you died! I was so scared." He yelled, " Tigress you dont know how much you mean to me, I dont know what I would do if you died." Tigress was speechless, then he whispered, "I really care about you."

She felt her eyes tear up as she returned the embrace. She finally had obtained the closure she needed. He cared, it was all she needed.

She slowly pushed him back as they stared into eachothers eyes.  Tigress quickly pushed herself forward kissing Po. He was ready as he quickly wrapped his arms around her kissing back. They stayed like that for 10 minutes before finally separating. Tigress hugged him again while smiling, and there they sat, in eachothers arms, and as tigress drifted to sleep she heard him whisper," I love you Tigress."

Ok Ok I think I did pretty decent, after all it is my first! Welp leave what you think in the comments, Im open to criticism. PEACE