Regret

"Po i'm so sorry. Please come back to me." She plead
Holding one of his paws in her own.

"I need you to be here with me." She said as her eyes began to tear up.

"Who will be there to comfort me when i'm sad, confused, or angry?" Tears began to stream down her face as she stared at him laying in a infirmary bed unconscious.

"Please Po, you don't know how much you mean too me." She whispered as her tears fell to the floor.

She was filled with sorrow and guilt.
It was her fault he was here, and to make it worse before this happened she had insulted him.

She wished she could take it all back and apologize to him, but she couldn't. She may never get to apologize, and she will always have the pain of knowing that the last thing he heard from her were words of hate.

Everything that had happened was constantly replaying in her mind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Several days earlier

"HIYA!" Tigress yelled as she punched a bandit in his face, knocking him into a building.

Po was behind her dealing with three separate bandits. They were all trying to stab him with a sword, but he just simply redirected the blades and countered them with a kick.

Viper and Crane were tag teaming a group of bandits. Crane focused on defense while Viper focused on offense.

Viper was surrounded when Crane came down from the sky and knocked out several bandits, giving Viper an opening for attack, which she did by whipping the remaining bandits with her tail.

Monkey and Mantis were dealing with the bandit's leader, a giant brown bear named Wu.

He held to large hammers that he swung at the simian and bug. He was able to swing quickly do to his natural strength.
Because of this Monkey and Mantis were struggling to dodge his swings.

"I cant get close to this guy." Yelled Monkey as he dodged another swing.

"I've already hit him several times and he was completely unfazed." Said Mantis.

"We are on our way!" Yelled Po as he finished his last bandit.
He started to run over to them with Tigress right behind him.

With Po and Tigress there, The bear realized that he couldn't win so he decided to back out and return later.

"Retreat!" He shouted.

All the bandits quickly started to run out the valley, leaving all the stolen goods behind.
Viper, Crane, Monkey, and Mantis decided to try and stop some of the bandits.

The bear started to leave as well but was stopped by Tigress.

"Your not going anywhere." She said with a growl.
She went for an attack, jumping in the air and landing on the bears hammer.
As the bear swung his hammer around to get her off, she jumped off and kicked him in his head.

He staggered back and shook his head. He let out his own growl. It was way lower than hers but Tigress was still unfazed.

She quickly came up with a plan to take him out, and just as she was about to go for it she suddenly heard.

"Sneak Attack!" Yelled Po coming behind the bear, but he simply turned and grabbed Po by his foot and threw him at Tigress.

Tigress who was caught off guard was hit by the giant panda, knocking them to the floor.

"Po get off of me!" She yelled pushing him off, but by the time she got up Wu was gone.

Tigress let out a low growl.