Company

A/N
This is an AU where Po met Tigress at the Bao Gu Orphanage and they became best friends. Depending how this story goes im might make a 2nd Part, we will see. ENJOY!
===================================

"Monster! Monster! Look at the Monster!" Kids sang while pointing at Tigress,"leave me alone." She plead,"Get on your knees and beg for mercy, Monster." Said a Pig child while snickering. Tigress took a breath and swallowed her pride as she got on her knees, held her hands together and started,"Please leave me alone." She said with her ears down. The kids laughed and as they walked away the Pig pushed her down and laughed. Tigress felt anger rise up in her as she snarled, she got up and dashed at the pig only to be grabbed by the arm."Tigress! What are you doing!" She turned and looked at the mean care taker, Ting."Ms.Ting it wasn't my fault they wer-" she was silenced by Ms.Ting,"Quiet you freak! Lets go to your room NOW!" She said as she dragged Tigress by her arm. Once they got to a steel door, she quickly unlocked it and tossed her in the room."Stay In here and think about your actions." She shut the door, locking it and as she walked away Tigress heard her whisper,"Monster." Tigress curled into a ball and started to quietly sob.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dad where are we going?" Asked a panda cub,"We are going to Bao Gu Orphanage, They payed me to serve food there." Mr.Ping responded as he pushed a cart through a bamboo forest,"Not only that but you can play with the other kids." Po looked nervous now, Mr.Ping stopped pushing the cart and knelt down to his son."Look Po, I know that you will make friends there." Po down towards the floor,"but what if they tease me as well?" He said sadly,"Then we will leave." Mr.Ping said kindly, He stood back up and continued pushing the cart.

Eventually they reached a large building. They walked up and as soon as they reached the doorstep the door swung open. "Are you Mister Ping?" "Yes I am." "Please follow me." The Care taker led them to an area full of kids playing, Po looked around at the kids, watching them play tag, jump rope, and all other kinds of activities."Kids this is Mr.Ping, in a while he will call you over for food so be ready!" The kids nodded their heads and kept playing. Mr.Ping looked at Po and said,"Go on son, Go make some friends. Po nodded and walked over to the kids, as he walked over they looked at him and walked away. He then turned to another group and tried to walk to them but they did the same as the other. He looked down and walked away sadly. Normally he would ask his dad to leave but he would feel guilty taking food away from them, even if they were mean.

In order to burn some time, he started to explore the orphanage, as he walked down the hall he suddenly heard sniffling. He paused before calling out,"Hello?" No response, he kept on walking when he came across a steel door, behind it he could hear the sniffing. He tried to open it but it was locked. He looked around and found a key hanging on the wall, he grabbed it and used it to unlock the door. Slowly he opened it. He saw a tiger cub with her back to him quietly crying."Hello." He said kindly. The cub snapped around to face the panda, her fur was stained from tears and her eyes were glistening. She looked away and said,"Go away and leave the 'Monster' alone." Po then looked around in fear,"Monster?! What monster, where is it?" He said backing up into her room, still looking around."Me, im the monster." She said still facing away from him,"You? you dont seem like one." She turned and faced him,"D-do you mean that?" She said with hope in her eyes."yeah! You seem nice and you look pretty." Po said shyly, Tigress blushed as she said,"No one has called me pretty before." Po smiled,"well I think you are." He held out his paw to her,"My name is Po! Whats your name." She hesitated a bit before slowly grabbing his paw and shaking it,"Im Tigress." "Hi Tigress would you like to play with me?" He said smiling. Tigress started smiling as well,"Sure!" They left her room and went back to where Mr.Ping was. "Hi Po, Oh who is this?" He said looking at the nervous Tiger,"Dad this is my friend Tigress." Tigress' eyes lit up when he called her his friend."well its nice to see you Tigress, now go ahead and play you two." Mr.Ping said,"Ok bye dad." Po said as they walked away.

After looking around they found a ball. They decided to play catch with it, running around laughing. Tigress threw the ball towards Po. Po missed the ball and it started to roll away,"I got it!" He yelled running to get the ball. Tigress smiled as she waited for him when she suddenly heard a familiar voice say,"Well, well, Looks like the monster escaped her cell." Tigress turned to see the Pig from this morning behind her. "Aw whats wrong, You scared kitty cat." The pig said as he shoved her to the floor. Tigress wanted to attack him but she knew if she did she would be locked in her room again. Tigress' eyes began to get watery,"Ha! She gunna cry!" The pig said laughing, he raised his arm ready to hit her. Tigress shut her eyes raising her paws to her face. "HEY! LEAVE HER ALONE!" She heard someone say. She opened her eyes to see Po standing in front of her."Move out of my way fatty." The pig said,"No, go away and leave my friend alone." The pig laughed, "wow a monster and a fatty as friends." he then shoved Po, but he didn't budge. Po stood there glaring at the pig, the pig tried to shove him again to no avail. Po then shoved him, the pig backed away scared as Po said,"If you mess with her again, I will personally pay you a visit." He clenched his fist. The pig nodded scared and took off.

Once the Pig was out of range, Po let out a sigh of relief,"Im glad that worked cause I cant fight." He said as he turned around. Suddenly two arms wrapped around him,"Thank you so much Po." Said the Tiger cub hugging him. He returned the embrace and said,"anything for my friend." He felt his shoulder get wet, he realized he she was crying,"Hey Tigress are you hurt?" He asked full of concern,"No, its just no one has stood up for me before. They bully me everyday and no one does anything." Po gasped, he then said,"Its ok, they wont bother you when im here." She hugged him tighter and again said,"Thank you."

Mr.Ping eventually called the kids over for food. Po stayed by Tigress' side as they got their food. They went to a bench and sat together as they ate. They soon began to talk."Tigress how come the adults do nothing about the bullies?" Tigress looked down sadly and responded,"They are scared of me, even they see me as a monster." Po put a paw on her shoulder and said,"I know how you feel. Im constantly teased for being the only panda in the village, and for my weight." Tigress smiled at him and said,"Your a panda, of course you will have a belly, besides it makes you look cuddly." Po blushed at Tigress' words as she giggled.

After talking for a while, Mr.Ping walked up to the pair. "Po we have to go son." Po looked up at him disappointed,"aw really." "Yeah it's getting late." Mr.Ping responded. Po sighed and turned to tigress saying,"It was nice seeing you." "Will you come back?" Tigress asked worryingly. Mr.Ping spoke up,"He can visit everyday if he wants." He finished with a smile. Tigress' eyes lit up."Yay!" She said happily.

As Mr.Ping walked out the door Po turned to Tigress he said,"Bye, I will see you tomorrow." Tigress smiled at him and said,"see you." She quickly kissed Po on the cheek and quickly ran back inside the orphanage. Po blushed hard when he heard his dad say,"come on Po lets go!" He went to his dad and as they walked away, he put his paw on the cheek tigress kissed and sighed happily.

BAM!!! Two chapters in one day! Well I think I might make a part two, what do you think? Should I? Anyway you know whats next. Any Ideas or criticism? Leave them in the comments! PEACE