Kissing

It was understatement to say he was shocked at the turn of events.

There he sat holding Tigress' waist while she was close to his face. He could feel her warm breath tickle his nose. They stared into eachothers eyes as he tried to soothe his nerves.

"Tigress I don't know about this." Po said, breaking the silence.

"There is no need to worry, im just helping." She whispered to him, bringing herself closer.

Though she wasn't showing it she was nervous too.
She was surprised she had actually gone through with this, after all this wasn't something anyone would ever think she would do.

Now trust me it isn't anything dirty, if that's what you are wondering.

To understand what was happening you need to know what happened a few hours prior.
So lets start...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks to a Council meeting, the rest of the five plus Shifu were currently absent from the palace.

Tigress and Po were invited but Po didn't want to go because he was always bored at the meeting, and Tigress stayed because Shifu thought someone needed to watch Po and keep him monitored.

Now bandits were in the valley once again, and Tigress and Po were already on the scene.

These were your run of the mil bandits so they weren't much of an issue for them.

Tigress blocked hits from two bandits infront of her, countering with a round house kick that knocked out both of them.

Two more quickly replaced them and began attacking her again.

While she dealt with them Po was currently dealing with four bandits who had surrounded him.
He simply grabbed one of the bandits by the leg and began to spin him around, using him to knock over all the other bandits.

After finishing off the rest he tossed the bandit away and dusted off his hands. He turned and checked on Tigress and started to head to her to help.

Suddenly a bandit came up behind her and pulled out a dagger, Po gasped and started running to her while calling out.

"Tigress Behind You!"

Unfortunately she didn't hear him in time.
She felt a sharp pain in her side, looking down she saw the dagger plunged into her hip.

She shrugged the pain off and quickly elbowed the bandit behind her and then punched the two bandits infront of her.

Once she was finished Po came up with a worried expression.

"Tigress your injured!" He said inspecting the wound.

"We got to get you to the infirmary quickly!" He said in a hurry.

She raised a paw up to him to calm him down.
"Po its ok, there is no need to rush."

Po still held his worried look.
"But I want you to be safe so lets go." He said suddenly picking her up and dashing to the stairs.

"Po this is really unnecessary, I can walk myself!" She said flustered in his arms.

"I just want to be safe." He responded.

- . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - .

Once they got the the infirmary Po quickly patched her up, removing the dagger as carefully as possible to avoid hurting her.
He then added medicine to the wound and wrapped it up.