chapter one: nosebleed

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT. THIS IS THE NEW BOOK AND IM ACTUALLY A LOT MORE HAPPY WITH IT. I APPRECIATE YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR BEING SO LOVING AND UNDERSTANDING!!

I saved the old chapters so they STILL exist, so if I ever wanna pick them up again I'm totally able to! So no worries with that :))

I really hope you guys like this as much so dooo, and don't hesitate to comment a whole bunch cause they always make me laugh and they make me so happy!!!

Anyways here's the same disclaimer as before:

HELLO! I wanted to just come and reiterate here something I put in the description of this book but some may not have seen!

so because this is a book about Larry, I want to make it clear there will more or less be more steamy or yknow inappropriate themes in some chapters. no I don't plan on going extremely into detail with them (unless you guys DESPERATELY WOULD LIKE THAT BUT I ALSO AM NERVOUS AHXHDH) but there will be moments that are more,
s e x u a l

So please if that's out of your comfort level, don't hesitate to stop reading. I wouldn't take any offense to it if it' s just not your cup of (Addison) tea!

So just keep that in mind if you continue on because I never wanna put anyone in an uncomfy position while reading something! ❤️
So anyways...

enjoyyyy!

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

It all started with a simple nosebleed a few months ago.

I sat at the park, with my legs crossed on the bench that I sat at.

It was a nice place that I frequently found myself in, especially since my childhood was mainly spent here. I was homeschooled so to get myself out of the house, she allowed me to walk to the park whenever I wanted.

Not many people really came around, but I would occasionally see a blue haired guy with a little girl running around or holding hands with him and just having a good time.

He seemed a little different, mainly because of his mask he wore. But I'd never judge anyone before I met them.

And the kid was pretty adorable.

After a little while, I started to see this long haired guy with brown hair start to join the two of them.

He really looked like he didn't wanna be there. Constantly was dragging his feet and groaning almost the whole time.

And he's pretty cute. I won't lie.

One random day, he made eye contact with me and I stiffened up in my seat.

He gave me a little wave so I subtly waved back.

I'm not used to people interacting with me at the park.

After that small exchange, he started to come to the park more and more with the other two.

Always giving me a little wave, but nothing more.

Soon it became something I genuinely looked forward to every day. I'd yell to my mom that I'd be heading to the park at exactly 2 pm and get in my comfy little bench spot.

Some days the kid was there, but other days it was only the blue haired one and the other guy.

On this particular day, that was the case.

The two of them walked their normal path, the taller one gave me a bigger wave than he has in the past. I did the same as the blue hair kid elbowed his side, earning a shove.