chapter 1~

My name is y/n l/n. I am 16 years old and I am a first year at Nekoma High. I work at a maid cafe called "Akira's Cafe". The owner named the cafe after herself. My best friend works there with me, her name is b/f/n.

It's a chilly Monday morning, it's about 6 in the morning. I do my basic morning stuff like take a shower, get ready for school, eat breakfast, and all that stuff. I put a note on my mom's door telling her I was leaving for school.

I'm gonna be honest, my mom is a stripper. She comes home really early in the morning and then leaves a few hours after I come home from work

I grab my bag and head out for school, seeing b/f/n and immediately catching up to her. As we're walking to school, I spot a black, bed head tall guy pass by us with I'm assuming his friend. His friend has blonde hair with black roots. You can see a major height difference, but it's not that big of a deal.

We soon get to the school and we walk inside. Me and b/f/n were a bit early so we decided to go to the library to study for an upcoming test we have.

After about 30 minutes of us studying, we only had a few minutes until our first class starts. So we decided to leave the library before we end up being late. Me and b/f/n have different classes for first period, so we ended up going different ways. "Bye y/n, I'll see you later!"     b/f/n said. "Bye b/f/n!" I said.

While walking my different direction, I didn't really feel comfortable walking alone, due to past experiences. Yeah, there's teachers here to "supervise" but you never know. So, I hung my head down low while walking, to get into my own world while walking. I was fine until I feel something hard hit my head. I look up to see the same black bed haired tall guy from earlier, except he wasn't with his friend. "Well hey there, do you always walk with your head down?" the black bed haired tall guy said. "Um, only when I'm alone. Sorry-" I said. "Nah don't sweat it. It was my fault for not seeing you as well. I was just coming to the first year hall to find one of my teammates." he said. "Oh, you don't have to apologize, it was my fault-" I said.

After a little bit of us both arguing back and forth, we finally agreed it was both of our faults. "So, what's your name?" the guy said. "Oh, um y/n l/n" I said, "and yours?". "Tetsurō Kuroo. See ya later l/n." he said. "Yeah, see ya" I said as I smiled a little bit. He gave this weird smirk and walked off. Something tells me I'm gonna see him a lot more often. Oh well, I really need to get to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEYYYYYY, I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS. IM GONNA BE HONEST, FOR MY FIRST EVER CHAPTER OF MY FIRST EVER FAN FIC, I THINK I DID PRETTY GOOD. ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD MORNING/DAY/AFTERNOON/EVENING/NIGHT, ILY<3