chapter 5~

It was now a Wednesday morning, as usual, about 6 in the morning. I wake up and see I have a notification on my phone.

just kuroo:
hey this might sound weird but were you avoiding me yesterday?

Well shoot. I don't know what I should say.

short maid:
no, i've just been busy

just kuroo:
oh okay! i'll see you today, right?

short maid:
at school yes, but im off work today. i take every wednesday off

just kuroo:
aw:(

short maid:
i have to get ready for school, cya

*short maid is offline*

After getting ready for school, I eat breakfast and grab my bag then head out. I feel like I'm being bitchy towards Kuroo but it's so nobody gets hurt. My boss won't get hurt, Kuroo won't get hurt, I won't get hurt.

I met up with b/f/n like normal, and I told her about what happened. "Y/N WHY WOULD YOU AVOID HIM?! HE MIGHT LIKE YOU" b/f/n said. "He has a girlfriend, he doesn't like me like that" I said in return. "Okay everyone likes you, look how pretty you are!" she said. I responded with a "yeah right" and we started walking to school.

After about 5 minutes of walking to school, I get yanked away from b/f/n by Kuroo's friend. Kenma was his name I believe. "Um- can I help you?" I asked nervously. He definitely did not look happy. "Why tf have you been ignoring my friend." Kenma said. "I haven-". I got interrupted. "Don't lie to me, you were avoiding him because he has a girlfriend, yes?" he asked. How did he know-? I was speechless so all I could do was nod. "Just because he has a girlfriend doesn't mean you should avoid him. I know you like him". Everything Kenma is saying is correct. I still didn't know what to say so it was silent between us until Kenma spoke up again.

"As much as Kuroo annoys me, I'm not gonna let him get hurt because he's my friend. So you have two options. Either stop avoiding him or stop being friends with him entirely so that way you aren't wasting his time" Kenma said. I knew I couldn't win this battle so I cooperated and said "Okay fine. I'll stop avoiding him". Kenma nodded and let go of me and ran back to Kuroo as I walked back to b/f/n.

"What was that about?" Kuroo asked Kenma. "Just needed to talk to her for a second, she won't be avoiding you any more. You're welcome." and with that, Kenma walked off.

Kuroo's POV:
After Kenma walked off, I looked at y/n and she looked absolutely terrified. I can only imagine what Kenma said to her. Poor thing.

Y/n POV:
"Y/n tell me why I got my best friend yanked away from me by a pudding head. And tell me why you look scared. DID HE THREATEN YOU?!" B/f/n said. I could tell she was mad, but I didn't want to cause a scene so I calmed her down. "No no he didn't threaten me, he was just talking to me about Kuroo. I'm fine, really" I said. "Good, I will hurt anyone for you bestie" b/f/n said. "I know bestie, same here" I replied.

The school day went by pretty fast and was soon over. B/f/n's off day at work is Thursday, so she has to work without me today. I honestly don't know why Akira complains about us being "short staffed" but yet she gives everyone an off day each week. Oh well, I'm still getting payed so I don't mind it much.

I got home and changed into a hoodie and some sweat pants. After, I decided to cook something small because I was hungry. While eating I was doing my homework until my phone started ringing. Of course it was Kuroo. Clingy rooster.
(* means on the phone)

*Hello?*

*Kuroo:
Heyyy y/n, what ya doinnnn*

*Homework, why?*

*Kuroo:
I'm boreddddd*

*Then go bother Kenma*

*Kuroo:
But he's busy, are you mad at me?*

*No I'm not mad at you, and you have a girlfriend you can entertain*

*Kuroo:
She's working and you know that, wait- is that why you're upset?*

How the hell did he know-

*Don't be rediculous Kuroo*

*Kuroo:
You're mad that I'm dating your boss! Ever since it was announced you've been acting different! Does little y/n have a crush on me~*

*No Kuroo, I don't. I'm gonna finish my homework, bye.*

And with that I hung up. Why am I being so rude today? That seemed harsh, maybe I'll apologize tomorrow. Maybe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEYYYYY, i feel like this chapter sucked but it's okay lolz. anyways i hope you have a good morning/day/afternoon/evening/night and i love the very few of you who reads this<3.