chapter 11~

Y/n POV:

"Um-" I started to say. "Shit." Kuroo said. "What's wrong..?" I asked, something was off about Kuroo, he looked scared almost. As if he was afraid that something was gonna happen. "Akaashi is Akira's cousin." Kuroo said.

I'm sorry. What. You're kidding. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. This isn't good.

"Oh... I'm really sorry..." I genuinely felt bad because I don't want either of us to get in trouble. I mean I'm sure he wouldn't be that upset if she broke up with him, because obviously he doesn't care that much about her, but still. What if I get fired? She can't fire me because of drama that has nothing to do with work.. right?

"No, it's alright. You didn't do anything wrong". He only said that because he doesn't want me to feel bad. But in all honesty, we both did something we shouldn't have. I kissed Kuroo, knowing fully well he has a girlfriend that's my boss, and Kuroo kissed me knowing fully well that I'm his girlfriend's employee. We're gonna be in some deep shit.

"Kuroo, you realize you just cheated on your girlfriend and I just kissed my boss's boyfriend" I said. "I know.. look, I'll figure something out. I was planning on breaking up with her anyways, but I guess now it's a matter of time to see who breaks up with who first" he said. I just nodded because this whole thing is stressing me out.

I asked Kuroo if he could take me home and he agreed. He drove me home, the ride was silent, but as I was about to get out of the car, he started speaking. "I'm sorry I put you in the middle of this. I'll make sure you keep your job, I promise." Kuroo said. I let out a small thank you and gave him a hug before getting out of the car and walking in my house.

Surprisingly, my mom was home.

"Where were you?" m/n asked. "Oh.. I went to a party.. did I not ask you..?" I hesitantly said. "No, you did not. Young lady, if you wanted to go to a party that's fine, but you could have at least texted me." she said. I already told her that I thought I did, but I don't want to argue with my mom. "Yes ma'am.. I'm sorry.." is all I said. "Thank you, and I accept your apology. I'm not mad that you went out to a party in general because obviously we both know what I do for a living" she said. I just nodded and she let me go to my room.

I need to go to bed, I completely forgot that I have to work early in the morning tomorrow. I texted b/f/n a short run down of what happened tonight and then texted her a good night text. After that, I plugged my charger in my phone and set it on my night stand, and I went to sleep, not bothering to change my clothes.

*Time: 3:45 AM*

Akira:

When you come in to work in a few hours, we need to talk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hey everyone<33 this chap is short just like the others lmfao, anyways i hope you have a great morning/day/afternoon/evening/night and ily<3