Fake Promises

2 months later. After the Potion Incident.

-----------

"I- (sniff, sniff) Words can't explain how truly sorry I am. That decision I made the other day? I realized it was a terrible mistake. I was mean, disrespectful, disruptive and most importantly....unkind. I hope you can take this apology....and shove it up your ass." You pressed your hands against the bathroom counter and leaned your head down.

"I...I think you're maybe over doing it just a little." Draco snickered. He was leaning against the bathroom counter with his back facing the mirror.

"I feel nauseous. Maybe we shouldn't do this?" You groaned as Draco rolled his eyes and leaned up from the counter.

You stared at the drain in the sink. Maybe if you threw up Draco would leave your problem alone to deal with? After all, this isn't his problem.

"Well maybe if you didn't "accidentally" throw a defensive spell at Pansy while she was sleeping and blame it on your sleepwalking, maybe you wouldn't be in this predicament." Draco smirked as he pulled you up from your hips so your face wasn't facing the sink.

He grabbed your hair and tied it back with one of your hair ties you gave him.

"I can't believe Pansy's my roommate now." You complained to Draco as he tied your hair into a low bun.

"...and I can't believe I finally got my own bathroom back." Draco replied as you scoffed.

He lifted you chin up as you faced him.

"Y/n..." He asked, seductively.

"...yes, Draco?" You bit your lip back as your stomach shot butterflies.

"Talk to Pansy." Draco flicked my chin back as I scoffed.

"I just can't!" You groaned as you started walking out of your bathroom door.

"ugh! She's such a-

Your mouth froze as you should've suspected the worst. Pansy was posted up 3 centimeters away from the bathroom door. She probably heard everything.

That bitch was waiting for an apology! Now I'm going to have to figure something out.

You could tell her face was red from crying. Her nose was swollen and bright red, she looked like a balloon. You might've accidentally hit her too hard with your spell.

Draco walked out of the bathroom to examine the situation.

"Watch your mouth, Y/n." Draco said, harshly to you as you made a face at him.

"Um!? Whose side are you on?!" You asked as Draco stuffed his hands in his school pants.

"Errrm, Parkinson's since you called dented her face." Draco took one step forward as he stood by Pansy.

"Well, it's not my fault she snores like a-

You gasped as Draco put his arm around Pansy's shoulder and grinned.

Pansy blushed as she crossed her arms, waiting for an apology.

*deep breath, long sigh, clear throat, fake smile* "Pansy. I- *sniff, sniff* words can not truly-

"That's enough." Draco stopped you as he let go of Pansy, laughing. Pansy scoffed as you also started giggling.

"That's it, I give up. Sorry Pansy but I have to go pack my things, I'll promise Y/n will apologize eventually." Draco gulped down his laugh as he nodded at you to leave with him.

You undid your hair as you gave Pansy another "he's mine" stare before following behind Draco.

"Promise me you'll have everything figured out by the time I get back?" Draco asked as we walked down the Slytherin hallways in our full uniforms, coats and everything.