Checkmate

The anticipation dropped, a huge feeling of relief flooded your face as you slowly started a grin. There they were, Enzo and Mattheo, the plan worked, everyone was safe. Enzo looked a little beaten up for some reason and Mattheo looked a little broken down. You thought everyone was calm because you were calm. You thought wrong. Before Enzo could get a word in, Mattheo grabbed you by the collar and dragged you into the bathroom.

"Mattheo!" Enzo raised his arms up as you cluelessly looked back to him. "This will take justt a second." Mattheo hissed at Enzo as he rolled his eyes.

Have you done something bad? You turned around to see a glimpse of Enzo but instead caught eyes with Brooke. "Wait-BROOKE?! Why are you here??!" You shouted in confusion but Mattheo pulled you around the sinks and slammed you on the ground.

You caught yourself with your hands and leaned your body back on the wall. He stood above you, towering you as you gazed up at him. "Please tell me why Enzo has two pieces of toilet paper stuffed into his nose?" You asked with concern. Mattheo ignored your question.

"BECAUSEE I punched Diggory flat in the face!" Enzo shouted back to you. Your mouth shout up as you tilted your eyes up to Mattheo. He closed his mouth and bit his tongue.

"You WHAT!?" You yelled back at you immediately stood back up. Mattheo grabbed you by the shoulders and slammed you down again.

We both shared a daring look at each other before we spoke. It was like our special way of communicating. You gave a pissed off glare telling him that you handled everything smoothly, he gave a "nothing is in my control and it's pissing me off stare." Once he read me perfectly he delicately dropped his glare to a smoother, more neutral frown.

"Are you going to kill me or should I kill you?" Mattheo asked, leaving you in more confusion. He knows that everything it running smoothly, why is he still mad?

"Don't make me answer that." You sneered, not knowing what he was even trying to get at. You wanted to ask more questions about Enzo punching Cedric in the face. Mattheo grabbed your neck and pulled you back towards the wall. You saw him kneeling above you now, waiting for you to speak. You've never seen him this angry before, I guess this was more serious then you thought.

You clamped your hand over Mattheo's and made sure to look him dead in the eyes. "If you kill me right now, you're not getting much accomplished. Might as well go back to Lucius side." You whispered angrily as Mattheo smiled with his perfectly straight teeth.

"And if you keep flirting with Theo, might as well break the barrier and go fuck him." Mattheo released the pressure on your throat. You immediately pushed his hand away.

"I haven't seen Theo since yesterday, dipshit." You sneered as Mattheo cocked and eyebrow.

"Oh so it was Fred this time?" Mattheo grabbed your chin and pulled it up so your eyes could meet with his.

"How did you know...." You whispered in suspicion as Mattheo backed away from you once Enzo walked over to us.

Enzo pulled you up (shoulder-checking Mattheo on the way over).

"How does he know everything, Enzo?" You whispered in a angry voice. Enzo wrapped his arm around your neck andstood behind you.

"Because he loves you! But he's withdrawing from relaxation. I think he's just losing his edge from being trapped in here." Enzo whispered in your ear as he swung you back to the giant door.

"Let's start this over...welcome to...I forget the French words....THE GRYFFINDOR ABANDONED BATHROOMS!!" Enzo wrapped his arm around your shoulder as Brooke giggled.