The Black Knight

Info// This is going to be a little different because Y/n is not in this chapter. I thought about completely cutting this chapter out Bc of this reason but it's very important to keep it in. So sit back, grab some snacks and go ahead and be anger-free Bc you won't have to deal with Y/n's decisions (That's reserved for the next chapter:)))

________________

"I understand! Absolutely none of it." He dragged his feet on the stone floor with his head titled to the ground.

"Good, that's just great Enzo. I'm not explaining any more of it, you know as much as Y/n does now." Mattheo congratulated in a over-sarcastic tone. Astoria's lifeless arms dangled over his back. They both walked down the long dim hallway.

"Since when did you decide that Y/n is your new side-kick? I thought we were great together." Enzo sneered as Mattheo cracked a laugh.

"Well you've been demoted ever since you got us suspended-now it's your turn to carry Astoria, I'm getting tired of this." Mattheo lightly sneered back as he kneeled down and threw Astoria off his sore shoulder.

"I mean who is that stupid to make not one Unbreakable Vow but two! " Enzo scoffed as he heard a loud thud. Mattheo accidentally dropped Astoria a little too hard on the ground.

They both shared a nervous look, then examined Astoria. "Think she can hear us?" Enzo asked nervously.

"Nah, I hit her hard with that stunning spell." Mattheo reassured.

"...fine...just I'll fucking-give me that! No! I'll hold her arms and you carry her legs." Enzo kneeled over Astoria's head and lifted her arms up. Mattheo agreed as he picked up her ankles and lifted her up.

"This definitely doesn't look like we're cleaning up a disposed body." Enzo cracked a laugh, trying to ease the tenseness. "Just focus! We cannot have her tell Lucius that I betrayed him. He would do worse then just kill me-

Both of them froze as a petit, frizzy haired girl stood at the end of the hallway. Was she standing there the whole time? The girl widened her eyes as she examined the two boys handling an unconscious body. Enzo gasped as he immediately dropped Astoria's arms, which led to Astoria's head slamming on the ground again. Mattheo clenched his jaw and picked her up again, throwing her over his shoulders.

"Enzo! What are you doing!" Mattheo snapped as Enzo kept his eyes on the girl. Mattheo turned to the girl with a layered Ravenclaw uniform. She was glaring at Astoria, very distracted she was completely unconscious.

"Do you not know who this girl is?!" Enzo pointed at the Ravenclaw girl as Mattheo sneered.

"No, who the hell is she-

"That's Brooke!" Enzo nodded his head at her as she cautiously stepped closer. Mattheo dropped his mouth open as he watched Brooke curiously examine Astoria on his shoulder.

"Right, I've seen you before. You caused the Potion Incident." Mattheo willingly spit out as Brooke angrily glared at him.

"You're Mattheo, aren't you? You're the one Y/n's been talking about." She asked, trying to keep her eyes off Astoria's dangling arms.

Mattheo shyly smiled. "Wait-she talks about me?"

Enzo swung his head over to Mattheo. "Oh, don't cream yourself, loverboy. She's technically supposed to be with Malfoy from what you've said." Brooke opened her mouth in confusion but no words slid out her mouth.

"SHUT IT ENZO-You won't tell anyone what you saw, right?" Mattheo asked angrily as Brooke closed her mouth and gulped quickly looking back and forth at the two boys.