The Blueberry Muffin

*FLASH*

"Aww, it's just perfect!" A squeaky voice squealed in excitement.

You opened your eyes like sandpaper in complete confusion. You saw Pansy with a camera glued to her face.

*FLASH*

"Merlin, would you stop, Pansy!" You groaned as you fell back on what you supposed your pillow would be. Your pillow from last night was not there. You slammed your head on the cold stone floor.

You turned over to your side to see Draco (with a pillow) beside you, hugging his arms around your waist.

"Draco!"

"Mm?What...Wait-

*FLASH*

"Pansy!" I yelled again as Draco sat up.

Draco rubbed his eyes, instantly noticing Pansy angling her camera and taking another photo.

"Wait-I think my eyes were closed in that one." Draco said in a sleepy voice as he grabbed your face up and squished it next to his smiling face.

*FLASH*

"Did you get it?"

"DRACO!" You sat up as he slanted his eyebrows.

"What?"

"Do you not see a problem with this!?" You practically screeched as Draco looked around.

"No, I'm very photogenic. Here, let's get one of us kissing-

Draco pecked his lips as you scrunched you face and pushed your hand on his face.

*FLASH*

"Y/n! Do it for real so I can show these to Astoria?" She smiled, waving the photo to dry it.

"No!" You yelled as Draco grabbed your hand that was on his face and started laughing.

"Actually, could you do that? I think it would be pretty funny-

You quickly looked around to see the potions, your bag, the map, and everyone else was gone. It was bright outside...what time was it?

As Pansy was explaining to Draco how she found us, you grabbed Draco's wrist and checked the time on his watch.

"We're late!" You gasped as Draco widened his eyes and glanced at his watch.

"We're late," He repeated as you jumped yourself up.

"I just said that!-

"Well you didn't emphasize it enough-

"Stop talking! Just move!" You yelled as Pansy watched you two scurry out of the abandoned bathroom.

You shoulder/checked her and grabbed the camera out of her hands.

"Hey!"

"Save it, Paneye!!" You yelled as you tossed the camera to Draco who was putting on his Slytherin robe. He tossed you your robe as we ran out to the halls.

The both of you sprinted down the halls cursing at one another for letting us sleep in so late.

You put on your robe incorrectly. Draco tied his tie like a shoe-lace.

"Go to Astoria before she loses her shit!" You angrily whispered as we sprinted down the Slytherin dorms.

"Since when was it your job to tell me what to do!"

You unlocked Draco's door and pushed him into the room before slamming it shut.
Then you ran serval doors down to Mattheo's room and kicked the door open.