Sex Talk

3 1/2 Weeks later.

...You rested your arching back on the ledge of the bathroom sink as he quickly unzipped your school skirt as his lips moved with yours. He moved aggressive bitting the bottom of your lip as he lifted your legs up as he pulled your skirt down your thighs and through your legs. His hand grabbed your throat as he slid his hand along your wet pink underwear. He gently massaged your clit as you gasped hot breath into his mouth.

"Needy today, aren't you?" He whispered as he took a short breath away from his mouth. His fingers engraved his finger deeper in your clit through the silk lining on your underwear.

"Give me more, Draco." You pleaded as your body ached. He nodded as he ran his other hand down your chest and slowly unbuttoned your school shirt. You leaned your back up and pressed your hands up on the counter. You kissed him faster as he was painfully taking his sweet time undressing you.

"Please Draco!" You whined as he smirked and pulled your shirt off of you, accidentally breaking the last button.
He smirked. You leaded yourself back on the wall as Draco grabbed a handful of your hair and ran his lips down your neck. He forcefully sucked on your neck giving you small bites as you ran your hands through his hair and down his neck.
His playful finger slipped through your silky underwear as you pressed your mouth together in pleasure. He ran his finger along your lips, rubbing his thumb on your clit. He moved his lips back up to yours as you tilted your head back up. He slowly slid one finger in you as you slowly inhaled in, wanting every piece of him.

He moved inched his finger through you as he added a second. You unsteadily breathed in as Draco took a break from your lips as you nodded for the ok sign. You wrapped your legs around Draco's waist as he unzipped his pants, quickly moving his fingers faster and deeper into you.

"Beg for me, Y/n." Draco whispered as opened your mouth to speak. He slowly removed his hand as he undid his belt and threw it to the side.

"I need you, Draco." You nearly whispered back as Draco lifted and eyebrow and grabbed a hold on your throat.

"Not. Loud. Enough." Draco teased as he whispered under your chin. You felt the tip of his dick brush against your swollen clit. You moaned with your mouth closed as he brushed your underwear to the side. He was teasing you. He brushed his erection around the insensitive parts of your pussy.

"Draco please! I'm begging you, please I need this!" You whined louder as Draco opened his mouth and smiled. He moved his erection only the opening, soaking his big cock around in your wetness.

"You little slut." Draco smirked as you opened you mouth and smiled.

Before you could speak Draco slowly moved his your neck closer to him as his cock slid a serval inches in you. You gasped as you tilted your head up, trying not to make any noise. After all this was the girls bathroom.

"Fuck, Draco...." You moaned quietly as Draco released his grip around your neck. You put your arm around his neck as you as he grabbed the back of your head and neck. He grabbed your waist with his other hand and slowly moved you back in forth in the pattern he liked it. He moved against you as you gasped by each inch that snuck deeper and deeper into you.

You grabbed the side of Draco's face as you moved your head through the motions. You tightened your legs around him, moving him closer in you as he grunted faster.

"Draco is it in all the way?" You asked as he quickly looked down.

"Halfway, Y/n." Draco kissed you slowly as you moaned through his mouth. He moved faster as his cock slid deeper through each stroke, each time giving you more and more pleasure.