The New Girl

11:13 pm Sunday.

3 days. 3 long days. You have had no contact with Draco for an ongoing 60 hours.

This has bought you a lot of time, however. You stayed with Brooke last night in the Gryffindor house, actually paid attention to schoolwork, and ignored Theo and Fred as much as possible. You couldn't sleep in Draco's room last night since it was occupied by Theo, Enzo, Blaise and Pansy. But tonight you figured it would be the last night without Draco yelling at everyone to get out of his room. So why not enjoy it.

You haven't been back in the Slytherin house since Lorenzo dropped you off at the Gryffindor house. You weren't used to how cold it was on the lower levels of the castle.

After quickly changing in your room, you put on as much clothes as you possibly could to stay warm. Sweatpants and a sweatshirt.

You walked across the halls to creak open Draco's dorm room again. The room reeked of instant liquor, weed, and cigarettes. All four of them were huddled around on the bed laughing, joking and etc. to each other.

"Bloody Y/n! Where have you been!" Lorenzo was the first to notice me. The others looked at you as you carefully closed the door and walked in.

"I'll tell you where she's been....I saw her eating lunch with one of the Weasley twins yesterday" Blaise pointed out as the other scrunched their lips together and made kissing noises.

They all were definitely on something.

"Blaise! I'm with Draco for bloody fuck!" You sneered as you climbed into the bed to an open spot beside Enzo and Theo.

"How long until you understand that!" You continued as Theo smirked at you.

"Yeah, I could definitely see Y/n sleeping with a Wesley!!" Theo laughed as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder and gave you a side hug.

This. This was exactly why I've been avoiding Theo.

You rolled your eyes as you figured you shouldn't even argue with Theo to take his arm off your shoulder.

Enzo was laying on his back with a bottle of liquor. Blaise was pouring a shot for Pansy as Pansy was clapping her hands together in excitement.

"All of you are railed." You smirked as you swiped Enzo's bottle out of his hand.

"Do you want to be too!" Pansy said as she snickered.

"....Heyy, Y/n I thought you were one of those people who never drank?" Enzo mumbled (obviously the closest one to passing out).

"Well, I'm full of surprises." You shrugged as flicked the bottle off and took a long sip of burning liquid that roughly ran down your throat. You tried not to choke or cough or do anything to show that you rarely drink.

Theo lifted an eyebrow in surprise and so did Enzo.

"Good girl." Theo nodded at you as he grabbed the bottle from you and took another small sip. You watched him take a sip of liquor like it was water. Why does he have to do everything so smoothly?

The buzz reached quickly over your system. A few more chugs of that and you'll be as gone as Enzo.

"So...this is what you guys have been doing for the past...48 hours?" You asked as Enzo started to gain consciousness.

"Yup *hiccup*" Pansy smiled as she raised an arm up. You laughed and shook your head.

"Let's play a game!" Pansy bit her lip and kneeled up.

"What are we 3rd years?" Blaise interrupted her bliss as Theo and Enzo laughed.

"Yeah trust me, that is way to childish if we play stupid drinking games, we are adults here." Enzo rolled his eyes as everyone nodded and agreed.