SO ADORABLE

- Think about Dom, Roger -I smiled stopping him from go on lifting my tshirt.

Roger lifted his lips from my naked belly staring at me frowning. I was lying on the comfortable and wide wing chair and Roger pulled me by the legs to the large sofa while I was kicking on air among laughter.

- Are you pissing me off like Freddie?

- Tell me about her.

- Oh, we've been bloody talking too much -he growled taking his hand to his bulge with pained looks.

His hotel room was infinitely nicer than mine, of course. Queen could afford already the best hotels with the best services. From the minute we arrived there he asked me if I wanted to fill my stomach and I said, "Sausages" with glowing smile. I remembered perfectly well that taste in my mouth when he cooked for me that morning in his flat. He was so adorable.

Later on when my stomach was calmed I interviewed him. After each answer he crashed onto my mouth like a playful tiger and I must recall him it wasn't yet finished. I couldn't capitulate again. Now he had a sort of serious relationship. I knew what would mean Dominique to his life. We must leave the little games.

- Dom... where does it come from?

- She calls Dominique. She's French and has also Portuguese ancestry.

- How long have you been together?

- Just a few months.

- I won't publish anything of this, calm. It's just a friends chat.

- I counted with it.

- Do you love her?

- She's different. She brings different things out of me. She has a smoking body and when she starts to scold me in French, I just want to fuck her till losing consciousness.

- Oh

- Oh... -I mumbled grinning. I remembered how passionate was Roger in sex-. I suppose you're getting serious.

- We like each other a lot but we don't want exclusivety for the moment. We'll see what happens in the future. We aren't thinking in closing our doors.

- She's such a modern lady, isn't she?

- Yes. She is -he smiled drawing my breasts with his hands over my tshirt-. You don't wear any bra.

- I'm too hot in bra, mostly in summer -I said simply drawing his hands apart once more.

Roger grabbed mine by the wrists, lifting them up above my head. I stared at that glowing and his characteristic dilated eyeballs.

His hand moved to the buttoms of my jeans and started to untie them one by one, masterly and fast.

- Are you hot in here? -he whispered putting his hand into my crotch.