Smoking | 2

She angles her head, kissing him deeper. Both of her arms sneak around his neck, fingers gripping tightly onto his dark locks.

His hands now pull her closer by the waist making her sit on his lap. Hands roaming around her torso to her thighs. Oh lord he is not functioning right is he?

What feels like an eternity finally stops when the both of them are out of breath. They slowly broke the kiss. Foreheads touching against each other. Chest heaving trying to calm down from their heated kiss.

Both still have their eyes closed. Her fingers play with the end of his hair. She's the one who broke into a small smile first.

"Are you okay?" She chuckles,

"I- this- no?" His face is slowly turning red.

"You can't ask me that after doing this." it came out as a whisper, he still doesn't dare to lift his face.

"Do what?" She teases him.

He slumps his head on her shoulder, leaning and snuggling more into the crook of her neck. He breathed into her neck.

"Kissing me hard, taking my breath away like this." He mumbles shyly,

"At least I'm the one who's taking your breath away, not those God damn puffs." She said, slowly taking his face into her hands. Making their eyes meet. Caressing his cheeks gently.

...

It's been three days since they shared their kiss and then, he doesn't see her anymore at the rooftop. After that day, she mysteriously stops coming here.

After class, she would immediately go to the cafeteria and eat there without giving him time to call out for her. She would still look at him but that's it. Giving him a little smile and then she went off her way.

She would also immediately walk home alone. As if she's been avoiding him for some reason. Every time he tried talkinh to her, she would just ignore him. But now and then, he would still catch her staring at him in class or on the bleachers when the boys are having a soccer match at P.E.

She wasn't even trying to hide that she is watching him. Smiling slyly. He doesn't understand it, at all.

It was cruel to leave him like this. Not after she kiss the shit out of him. Kissing him as if it was the last time she will see him. Kissing him as if it was the end of the world. The taste of her lips is still present. The way her mouth moves according to her own trying to match with him.

Frustrated. He was very frustrated. 'Fuck I can't get her off my mind' he thought. How dare she ignore him.

...

Today.

He needs to talk to her, he needs to get this off his chest. Get 'what' off his chest? He doesn't even know. He wouldn't think he will find her at the rooftop since it's been days since she comes here.

There she was, leaning against the silver railing with her hair blown away by the wind exposing her neck.

'Such a show-off.'

He walks to their usual spot. The spot where they both always sit together, study, eat and also, the spot where they shared their first heated kiss. Sliding down the wall, he sits there while staring at her back. She turns her head and chimes,

"You're here." She smiles brightly, brighter than the sun he would say,

"I think I am the one who should ask you that. Where did you go for the past few days?" He asked while playing with his finger.

She turns her body and walks slowly towards him, grinning.

"I don't know? Looking around the school. Never knew our school was beautiful." she answered teasingly. Still making her way towards him

"Are you kidding me?" Frustrated. He looks annoyed

"Well...I am having my observation." she muses. Without giving him time to reply she says,

" It's about our kiss if you are wondering." she pronounces shamelessly.

He chokes on his air when he heard that. How can she say something like that so shamelessly? Fanning his face. The air suddenly becomes so hot. Lifting his head and she was already in front of him, crouching so their eyes can meet each other at the same level.

"I saw it. The way you are always staring at my lips whether it is in class, at the cafeteria, or like now," she stated proudly.

"Oh look, you don't have your cigarettes anymore." Soft eyes looking back at her.

"I don't know what are you talking about." He replies softly.

They stare at each other for a while. She thought maybe it wasn't it. As she started to stand and walk away, he holds her wrist, pulling her back. Connecting their lips. Grabbing the back of her neck, giving a chaste kiss on her lips. They stay there, not moving from each other. Laughter broke from the both of them.

"Skipping classes with me?" He asked, failed to hide a smile forming on his lip.

"Yes."