Neck kisses

The thick cover feels soft on her body. It was warm and comfortable. The breeze. The dawn. The alarm ringing. Alarm? Why on earth did she set her alarm on a Saturday morning. A day when she can wake up late. It was too early and she felt lazy. Before she could reach for her phone on the nightstand, a hand already reaches over her and shut it off.

She looks over to her side. 'He doesn't even open his eyes, that's amazing. As expected as a heavy sleeper, he was always like this but surprisingly he heard the alarm for today.

Here she is looking at his sleeping figure. Admiring his face, God takes His time sculpting him especially his face. Damn how she hates it the way he looks handsome while sleeping. The way his eyebrows doesn't furrow show he had a good night sleep. Of course, he is. Only Gods know why.

Chuckling softly to herself, she covers his exposed upper half body with the duvet. Softly patting his head and lean to leave a kiss on his forehead. Kicking the cover off her feet and trying to get off the bed, she felt his hand holding onto her.

"Whe..re are you go..ing this early?" Asking groggily. Eyes half-opened. Trying his best to stay awake. " to the bathroom of course." she sits back. "It's too early. Come and sleep some more." A silence before he continues, "aren't you feeling tired hmm." Still holding onto her hand firmly. Finally, his eyes drifting to her form.

Her messy hair. Her flushed face shows that she just woke up. His shirt is covering her body loosely. The shirt then slips from her shoulder, exposing her collarbone. Her exposed thighs. She looks ethereal. Too f*cking ethereal. Oh, how he wishes he could repeat—

"Stop staring. I'm going out of bed." She snaps him back to reality. Wriggling her hands from his grip. "Come on love. I don't remember you getting out of bed this early on Saturday?" He pulls her makes her fall back onto the bed. He hugs her close, putting his head on her shoulder and inhaling her smell. His hand sneakily went under the shirt, drawing circles on her hip.

"First of all, let me go and second of all, stop calling me that." almost giving in to the sensation. She takes a deep breath. He leans to her ear and whisper, "No I can't do that. The bed is cold." His lips brushing her ear, "and I don't want to feel lonely in bed." He lets out a low raspy laugh.

A little fluttered with his word, she continued, "Still, I need to get out of bed, please." She looks at him and kisses his lips. Just for a brief second. "There is it enough to compensate for your cold and lonely bed morning." She giggles. His gaze on her is something else. "What?"

Smirking, "No that's not enough love." He slowly drags his lips to her jawline, touching it barely noticeable. "I want something else." Stopping under her ear. "To be exact, neck kisses." "We can do that later. I need to prepare our breakfast." She whines. A little embarrassed by his request. How can he say that shamelessly?

Then she feels it. His lips on her skin. It is soft and calming. She sighs and leaning in defeat. Enjoying the feeling. The kisses later become sloppy. From her jaw to her neck. His hand tugging her shirt to get better access to her collarbone. It becomes hungrier. "Hey.." she says weakly. Trying to stop. "Hmm" He ignores her. Down, going down.

Bites. "HEY" she pushes him away. "Did you just, BITE ME?!" Unbelievable. She gets off the bed and went to the mirror. "Relax. It wasn't that hard." A big laugh coming out of his mouth. "You jerk." She snares. "Well, your jerk." He hugs her and pecks her cheeks.

"Well let me use the bathroom first." As she goes to the bathroom, e then lays down on the bed. Chuckles. Loving the morning. This kind of morning. Hoping it will last forever.
He loves her more than ever.