chapter 2

" Hi, i'm Louis!"
" I know who are you"
He just smiled, then he sat next to me. To close Louis.
" what is the project about?"
  "um, we need to find something about america between the 1800s and 1900s"
"oh"
We did some of the project before the bell rang. Wait, did the bell just rang? OMG FINNALY! I was so happy that the class is over. I putted everything in the bag and went to the door.
  " y/n wait up!" I hope its not Louis.
" hey" Its Louis.
"we didn't finish our project. Mr. william said that if we didn't finish our project we have to do it at home, so my place or your place?"
"what? Um, your place. But when?"
" After school, meet me inform the school doors" He said while going away from me to his locker.

                           whore❤️

w: i'm waiting. and btw i saw you talking to Louis.

                         y/n: jeez, im here.
Lunch time. Julia was waiting for me at the table.
"Girl, tell me right now, why were you talking to Louis the popular guy?"
" well.... I told her everything about the project and why did i have to talk to him
" well I hope the project is the only thing why are you going to his house"
" haha very funny julia"
    *time skipped*
I'm waiting for louis. God, that boy really loves to be late.
" heey, i'm here, let's go"
" you don't have a car or?"
" my dad didn't let me have it, he said my to young, but im 17*( Y/n is 16 her birthday is may 3rd and Louis is 17)*
" and why didn't we go by bus?"
" because my house is 2 blocks away"
We came to his house and why the hell is he knocking.
" why are you knocking, isn't this your house?" I asked while i was laughing at him

Finnaly. Somebody opened the door. It was a girl, prob younger than Louis.
We came in, took our jackets off.
"since when are you bringing home girls?" That girl asked.
" history project."
"mhm"
"y/n this is Millie my younger sister and issie she is my older sister but she is not here rn"
I shake Millie's hand.
" nice to meet you!"
"you too"
Louis and I went to his room. I thought his room is gonna be messy but it is very very clean.
" your room, its very clean"
" thanks"
RINGG! " my mom" i said.
" hey mom"
" where are you?"
"at friends house, history project"
"okay be home at 8pm"
"sure"
Shit. It was 7:50 and i had to be home by 8.
" Louis, i need to go"
"oh, is your house far away or?"
" nono its 1 block away"
We left his room, took our jackets and he was going with me to my house. Probably because its late and there are crazy people out there.
" Louis we're here"
"oh great"
I was walking to the door then Louis stopped me.
" hey, um, can i get your number?" he asked very shy. Never saw him like that.
" yeah sure"
" its ******"
"great, thanks"
"bye"
He just waved back.