chapter 22

I came in my house and went straight to my room. My mom was working thank God.
Louis<3
L: is everything okay?
L: did i do something?
L: if i did i'm sorry :(
L: y/n i'm sorry
*deliverd 30mins*
y/n: what is it?
L: i'm sorry
Y/n: its not your fault now let me sleep.

I didn't went to sleep I was watching Netflix. I just didn't want him to know what happened. Usually I would tell Julia about today but we are not friends anymore:(.
LOUIS POV:
Did i do something? Did i said something? She won't tell me. I have no idea what to do. Its 3am now and I can't sleep. I'll go to her house tomorrow.
*next morning*
Its 7am. Idk if she is awake
y/n<33
L: heey!!
L: you up?
*deliverd 30min*
L: wanna go out?
y/n: sorry, I can't today :(
L:okay :(
*seen*

I think she can go out.I'm goona suprise her.
BACK TO Y/N: i was washing my teeth THEN DING! i have no ideas who is that. Probably a mail man.
I opened the door then-
"Louis?!" i said to him. My brush was in my mouth.
"hi!"
I waved at him i couldn't talk.
"go to the bathroom" he said.
I went straight to the bathroom still in my pj and in shock why is he here.
After 5minutes i changed and went in the living room. Louis was sitting on a couch.
" So Louis, why are you. here?" i said
"i wanted to hang out" He said.
"but we were together yesterday" Is he here because what i did yesterday?
"yes we did, but you stormed out of my house and i don't know why" He said. Ha Louis i knowed you where here because of that.
"wanna eat something?" I said. I wanted to change the subject.
" i already ate" He said.
"but i didn't"
I made myself some cereals and sat on the couch while turning on the TV.
Louis sat next to me. He was on his phone.
" you sure don't anything?" I asked him
" I wanna hang out" He said
"well, i'm eating now and my audition is tomorrow so i have to be prepared" I didn't want to hang out with him, why? Well because i knowed he is going to ask me about my dad.
" i can help you with the script!" He said happily.
"no" I said.
"but why? I'm an actor i know how to do that!" He said
"okay, you can help" I said to him while i was getting up from the couch.
I was going in the kicthen and louis was following me.
"why are you following me?" I said to him while i was putting my cereal bowl in the sink.
He didn't respond. He came closer and asked...
"y/n, can i ask you something?" He said
"yes you can ask"
" wherr is your dad?" He asked. I just knowed he is going to ask me that.
" At work" I said. My dad is not in London, he is in USA.
"no he is not, right y/n?" Louis said. He started to sound creppy.
"Louis, he is at work!"
"y/n-" Louis said.
I was in my room on my bed in my tears. I lefted Louis downstairs in the kicthen.
KNOCK!
"Louis go away!" i yelled at him
He entered my room and sat on the bed
"y/n, please tell me whats wrong, i can help" He said.
"no, Louis you can't help!" I yelled at him. Now we were looking at eachother. My eyes in tears and his In curiosity.
"Louis-" I said.
"you can't help, its gone" i said
"y/n, whats gone?" He asked
"my dad. He broked my mom's heart. They are divorced. He was cheating on her with my mom's best friend. After my mom founded, they both moved away in USA" I said to Louis. I was crying so hard.
"y/n, i- i- I'm so sorry" He said while hugging me.
"Louis its not you fault" I said while I hugged him.
"see, its much better when you tell somebody how you feel or what happened" Louis said. How can he be so calm? I am literally sobing.
"y/n, may i ask you, why did he called you yesterday?" Louis asked.
" he wants m-e to m-ove to USA, with him and his new wife" I said. I broked our hug and Louis's T- shirt was full wet because of my tears.
"what did your mom said?" He asked
" she said I can go if i want to, of course I don't want to leave my mother and my friends." I said. He blushed.
"yes of course and you are becoming and actress so"
"excatly!" I said back
"Louis, i'm sorry for the T-shirt!" I said to him
"oh that, it nothing, don't worry" He said.
Now we were just looking at eachother, my eyes very red because of crying.
"you know, you are very cute when you are crying" He said.
I smiled at him.
"let's practice some of the script" he said..
We got up.
"WILL!! WILL! WHERE ARE YOU??" i yelled. That was a part of the script, Will was in upside down again.( I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS GONNA BE IN ST4, I JUST MADED THIS UP, AND ALL THE THINGS ABOUT ST4 I MADED SO IDK IS IT GONNA REALLY BE IN IT)
"WILL!!" i yelled
"Stacy, he is gone!" Louise yelled at me. He is reading Mike's part
"no Mike! It can't be! He is not gone!" i yelled at Louis.
" wow y/n, really great!" Louis said
"thank you!!"
*time skipped*
We were reading some of the script for the 5more minutes
"lets go outside." He said
"lets go!"
We went to this one park.
"Louis, i have never been here" I said while i was standing next to him, our hands brushing sometimes
"let me show you something!" He said while draging my hand.
"wow!" I said in shock.
"u like it?" He asked
" do i like it? well of course i do!"
We were in this park, and there was a field just with flowers. Gorgeous.
"sit down" He said. We were sitting at the field
CLICK!
"louis! delete that!" i yelled at him.
"look" He showed me the photo. It looked like this.

"do you know this pretty lady?" he asked sarcastically

I blushed
"i don't know her" I said. Now we were both blushing. God, i love him.