Chapter 5 - Slow Dammit...

FRANCESCO

My jaw clenched hearing him say that word I longed to hear over those years.

Once again I pressed my lips against his neck earning a moan in return.

I then moved my way up to where my lips dominated his. His hands dug into my shoulders as I devour him.

I pulled his body closer to mine although we were already close enough. But I couldn't help it, I wanted him.

Pulling back for a sec I allowed him to take a breather before taking his lips with mine again.

"We should stop, " he moaned. My hand grabbed his ass, palming it, loving how soft and plump it was.

"Why?" I muttered. Aiden had placed his hands on my chest lightly pushing me back a bit.

"W-We can't do it here, " he stuttered making me chuckled a bit.

It was weird hearing the sound of my laugh as I hadn't laughed in a while.

But it was cute to see that he hadn't changed that much over the years.

"You're right we're taking this a little too fast, " I sighed pulling away.

"No that's not what I meant I mean that we should go by your place or-"

"Aiden, we shouldn't rush this we just met each other after 5 years I think we should take things slow, "

"So you're saying that, after the fact of pushing me against the wall and kissing me?" he sassed causing me to smile a bit.

"But I do want you to come home with me tonight, " I say. Aiden shook his head in disagreement.

I couldn't help but let out a growl in displeasure. He sighed rolling his eyes as he rambled on about me being so nerve-wracking.

"My big brother Six is here and I'm not sure he would let me go home with you Mr. Dragon, " he teased eyeing me up in down.

"Just a moment you were trying to run away from me now you're eye raping me, "I say as he flushed with embarrassment.

"But to answer your brother, I'll have my sister deal with that, " I replied.

His eyes squinted looking at me in suspicion. His eyes then glance around my spacious office before landing back on me.

"I'm sorry," he blurted out. Tilting my head in confusion his hand raised stopping me before I could even question him.

"You should've given up on me. Should hate me, heck I even hate myself but no, you still want me. Why?"

"I mean even though my family forced me to move away from you I still should've tried to contact you but I didn't," he continued.

"I could have found a way to talk to you but I-I,"

"I could find a way to contact you too, " I spoke interrupting him.

"But you didn't have because I left you, "

"But you were forced too, " I countered again.

"But maybe I would've left sooner or later, " he started. I looked at Aiden analyzing him.

This boy wanted me more than I wanted him no doubt so why would he say something like that.

"If had stayed I would've hated myself for becoming a burden to you Cesco, "

"I couldn't lean on you for help which is why I went to my father to try and patch things up but instead it got worse, " Aiden sighed grabbing left my hand.

"But I chose to go with my parents instead of fighting to stay with you I figured it was for best but not one single day did I not think about you, "

"I regret, I regretted that I lost trust and hope in whatever we had-"

"We were teenagers not even adults, " I began overlapping his hands with mine.

"You couldn't have known better...Besides don't think about the past think about the present, " I finished pressing my lips onto the back of his hand.

"Think about how I'll fuck you over this desk, " His breath hitched hearing the dirty thoughts my mind couldn't hold.

"Think about how I'd be balls deep into you hitting your prostate over and over again until you an utter mess, " My eyes glanced down at the tint that comes in Aiden's pants.

I licked my lips imagining how sexy he'd looked bend over my desk and spread wide.

Dammit. Slow.

We're taking this, slow, Francesco.

Fuck slow! The voice in my head argued.

Clenching my fist I pulled myself out of my sufferable thoughts to see Aiden shaking his head in disbelief.

"I'm trying to have a heartfelt conversation but you just had to turn into something sexual, " He sighed biting away his smile.

"Pssh, you should know that I'm always horny, " I joked.

"Btw, Baby boy how many men have you fucked, " I questioned my face turning stone cold.

It's not that it matters and it's not like I care if he did fucked other men after me because I did have a few fun times with people.

But I'd like to know.

"Um-I, I had a boyfriend, " he blurted out making me raise a brow in question.

"It's not what you think we only kissed and had a few blowjobs here and there. But it never got serious for it to go onto the next level, " I nodded my head as I continued to hear him out.

"Like what I'm saying his I-I...I still haven't gotten-"

"Fucked by a man?" I finished for him. Aiden rolled his eyes playfully hitting me.

"Yes! Obviously! If I had I probably would have jumped all up on your dick by now." he started making a laugh.

"So... What's this ex name?" He rolled his eyes making my jaw clenched.

He seems to do that a lot Imma have to correct him on that soon.

"I'm not gonna tell you and he was nothing so no need to worry...Anyways what about you?"

"Yeah I had a few situationships and they helped me find out something that I liked doing in the bedroom, " I confessed making Aiden nod his head in okay but he did look confused and curious about what I meant.

"Don't worry I'll explain if you come home with me tonight, "

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!