Chapter 9 - Reminiscing nudity...

"How long do I have to stay like this?" the boy questioned as Cesco continue to run the bristle of the brush against the fully covered canvas.

"Don't move," Cesco warned as he finished up some touches on his painting.

A blush had formed lightly on Aiden's cheek since he had been posing nude and the intense gaze Cesco had been giving him hadn't made it any easier.

Reminds him of that time.

"How's your job at your brother's company going," He questions staring at his Canvas.

"Alright, I guess but it's just like photography is not making me feel how it used to," Aiden says biting his lips in shame.

"Hey, don't worry if photography isn't something that you like, you can always change it your still young, you know," Cesco stated.

"How did you get into photography anyway?" Cesco asked. Aiden sighed thinking back on when he had first gotten the love of taking pictures and editing them.

It first started when he would think of Cesco's paintings because of how he missed him. He knew he wasn't a good drawer so he decided to go into a different aspect of art which was photography.

Because when he did it those he felt as though he was close to him. To Francesco.

But now since he and Cesco had reunited it seems his interest in art seems to have gone.

"I got into it because art seemed to make me feel closer to you but since I was a crappy drawer I found interest in taking pictures..."

Cesco stopped locking his daring eyes with Aiden's.

"Ahh, and now that we're back together, your interest in photography has gone, "  he states.

Biting his lip Aiden nodded before fiddling with his fingers.

"Don't move," Cesco's voice growled making Aiden shudder.

Following his order, he returned to the position Cesco had put him on.

"Anyways, well I'm sure your brother won't be hurt if you tell him that you don't want to do photography anymore but just to be safe did the company or your brother suggested anything they'd like for you to try or do?"

Aiden's eyes looked up in thought before he smiled remembering how the director was pressuring him about trying out modeling.

"I can tell them I decided to take their proposal about me modeling?" He says.

"There see, Baby boy it all worked out," he mutters.

Aiden gulped hearing the way Baby boy left Cesco's lips making him feel something.

That's when suddenly the moment from years ago flashed through his mind.

When Cesco had painted him nude and had jerked him off, immediately his heart began to rapidly thump against his chest.

"Baby boy, you're getting excited,"  he grunts making Aiden's dick harden even more.

"I-I can't help it," he blushed. Cesco's eyes darkened in lust as he licks his lips in hunger.

He had been holding himself back from the beginning he told Aiden to strip naked for his portrait painting.

He was hoping Aiden would get excited to give him an excuse to punish him but to his surprise, Aiden seemed so composed but the boy was finally was caving in.

"What did I tell you at the beginning of this session, Aiden,"  Cesco growled.

"T-That if I get hard you'd punish me,"

"Good boy, you remembered," He praised making the boy's heart warm.

"Now tell me what made you so excited," Aiden's eyes avoided Cesco's eyes as his cheeks tinted darker.

"I was thinking about the last time you were painting me,"

"Is that it? You want me to get you off, Baby baby?" Cesco asks placing his hands into his pockets afraid that he might pounce on Aiden.

Nodding his head Aiden's eyes met with Cesco's who looked as though he was waiting for something.

"Yes, Papi," he said.

Francesco's jaw clenched as his eyes stared down at Aiden in desire.

"On your knees, Baby boy," Cesco growled. His hair was tied back as his hand stayed still in his pants pockets.

"I'm not who I used to be," I gulped staring up at him as he smiled. "I know now get on your knees, Aiden" He growled this time as though getting impatient at me.

Biting my lip I slowly sank my way onto my knees embarrassed by how Cesco's eyes bore into me.

"Now, tell me what you want, Baby Boy,"

"You"

Damn

That was what he thought as he took the view before him in. Aiden is on his knees completely naked and his eyes looking up at begging him to fuck him.

But not tonight.

He's not ready for that not yet.

Francesco's hands reached forward grazing his hands through his lover's brown curls.

Aiden's eyes closed humming loudly about how good his simple gesture made him feel.

"To bad that this supposed to be a punishment," Cesco mutters teasing him.

Pouting his lips, Cesco eyes attention went completely onto Aiden's luscious lips.

"Damn, would I like to fuck that mouth," he rasped making Aiden gasp.

"Can you?" Aiden blurted out without thinking as his eyes aligned with Cesco enormous print that's was very visible in his grey sweats.

"You would like that wouldn't you?" Francesco grunts.

"Yes," Aiden breathes.

"But is that how you ask for things, Baby boy?" His brow raised gazing down at Aiden.

Aiden whines before licking his lips and reconnecting his eyes with Cesco's massive erection.

"Can y-you please fuck my mouth, Papi?" He mutters.

___________

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!