Chapter 13 - Fucked up...

A/N
Don't know if this is good so lemme know!

Here's the update as promised.

AIDEN

I shuffled under the gazes since they were
making me uncomfortable while Cesco squeezed my hands.

"Aren't you cute," a man said biting into a dragon fruit.

"Zero! Leave him alone," a man with platinum blonde hair warned.

I couldn't help but shudder under the gaze of a man who sat next to a man who was covered in tattoos.

He sure is huge.

"Mason stop staring at him like that, your scaring him," a woman says as the man softens his gaze a bit.

"Whatever, Aud Ball," he huffs.

"They're quite scary aren't they," Silas whispers over me. Finally someone I know.

I nodded my head as I peeked my eyes up seeing a man at the head of the table staring at me.

"Welcome," he says smiling brightly. He seems nice.

"Pops," Cesco greeted. This is Cesco's father!

I guess this is where Cesco got his height from but damn his father is a giant.

"T-Thank you," I muttered out earning a thigh squeeze from Cesco.

"I guess we should introduce ourselves," the platinum blonde spoke.

"I'm Paris, Cesco's mother, well father, actually both," not quite understanding what he means about both I simply nodded my head before turning my eyes back to my plate.

His family is quite imitating considering they won't take their eyes off me.

"Why are you so stiff, calm down it's not like we're gonna kill you," Zero I assumed, the man who was once eating a dragon fruit said but is now eating a banana.

"By the way Dylan where is my niece Kyan?" Seven interrupted.

"You know teenagers, she said she's too busy for a family dinner," Dylan sadly smiled.

Soon the silence went away as the sound of the other's voices filled it. Is this how their family dinners turn out?

"Don't be so scared of my family," Cesco whispered leaning down into my ear.

"So, Aiden was it?" Paris spoke out as he rested his elbow on the table staring at me.

"You're the one who left my son so distraught at 18," avoiding his gaze, I felt Cesco's hands-on mine squeezed.

"Dad," Cesco bellowed his voice low and deep.

"We've already gone past that and understood it so move these questions along," he growled.

Paris's brow raised as he looked towards his husband before looking back at me.

"Dada!" the baby yelled that sat next to Paris in a baby booster.

"Dion," Paris called as the baby giggled easing the tension.

"I'm sorry for coming at you like that my mistake," he apologized.

Nodding my head I accepted his apology which in return he smiled before introducing the rest of his family to me.

Once Cesco realized that I was starting to get a little comfortable his hands released my hands before sliding onto my thigh.