Chapter 10 - His Beautiful Mouth...

⚠️ WARNING SMUT!!!⚠️

Ps. Kinda don't like how I wrote it but hey🤷🏽‍♀️

______________

Aiden's eyes stared up at Cesco who just had instructed him to help himself.

Biting his lips, his slightly trembling hands slowly graze the tip of Francesco's waistband of his sweats.

Hooking his hands on both Cesco's underwear and pants he gradually brought it down to his feet.

His eyes widen at the sight before him, he didn't know if it was possible but Cesco's size had grown bigger over the years they spent apart.

Damn.

Aiden licked his lips looking lustfully at Francesco's hard erection that was dripping pre-cum.

"Come on, Baby boy, you don't want to keep me waiting do you?" Francesco grunts his voice making Aiden's body tremble of how gritty and sexy it sounds.

Parting his lips, he leaned forward as he placed out his tongue licking the drips of Cesco's pre-cum along his dick.

A delightful groan escaped Cesco's mouth as his head leaned back enjoying the feeling of his lover's mouth.

Aiden hummed feeling Cesco hand run through his hair as he slowly took him into his mouth.

Taking as much as he can, he allowed his hand to take care of what he couldn't take in.

Maneuvering his tongue, he slowly began bobbing his head liking the taste of Cesco's essences against his tongue.

"You've said you've done this before right?" Cesco groaned looking down at his Baby boy.

His hands clenched on Aiden's hair loving the way he looked with his cock in his mouth.

"Baby boy, I asked a question, " he rasped.

Looking up at Cesco, Aiden hummed nodding his head as he twirls his tongue around Francesco.

"So that means I don't have to be gentle doesn't it? " he questions as watched the boy devouring his cock.

Humming once again, Aiden tensed as he felt both of Cesco's hands on the back of his head.

"I'm going to fuck your mouth now, okay baby boy, " he announced.

"Tap my thigh if it's too much for okay?"

After nodding his head Aiden was taken by surprise as Cesco trusted his forward plunging his cock to the back of Aiden's throat.

Gagging a bit, his eye widen as his man withdraw his hips before thrusting back in.
Repeatedly, Francesco went on with this as the sound of his grunts and groans filled the room.

His baby boy's eyes stared up at him enjoying the expressions he made as he fucked his mouth senseless.

Although some persons would find this completely downgrading, Aiden had found it sexy and enjoying it.

He didn't know what that says about him.

His saliva drained down to the side of his mouth as Cesco cock thrust in and out of his mouth relentlessly. His eyes were also brimmed with tears blurring his vision a bit.

His hands and reached down to touch himself but immediately Cesco's had ordered him otherwise.

Cesco growls looking down at Aiden before saying "Are you going to swallow my cum, Aiden?"