Chapter 11 - Staking claim...

FRANCESCO

So beautiful.

He looked so beautiful.

The way he was satisfying himself on me as he rode my dick into oblivion.

"Fuck, Papi," he moaned pouncing his hips as I met my hips with his.

His hands grazing against my chest and sometimes he dared to play with my nipple while my tongue would tease his.

"Baby boy, that's right," I groaned out making him clench a bit around me.

Dammit.

This had been our fourth round and I was simply surprised how Aiden much matched up with my stamina.

Making me gasp a bit he rotated his hips surprising me a bit.

"Let's come together," I grunted, and in return, he nodded his head.

"I want you to come inside of me," he panted.

"Please, Papi?" He purred.

"Fuck, Baby boy"

______________

AIDEN

I groaned at the feeling of lips kissing the faint scar on my lower back as I stir in my sleep.

"I'm.... tired," I muttered out only to hear a mischievous chuckle in return.

Cesco's hands then ran along with my thighs before slipping between them where they met my semi-hard erection.

"Just one more, Baby boy," rasped making my ass clench as his hard dick pressed against me.

Damn. Doesn't he ever get tired?

"I can't anymore, my hips hurts," I whined making him chuckle once again as he then met placed his lips on my neck.

"Understand," he replied.

"But how about we-" The sound of Cesco's cell ringing filled the room, making him groan and growl with frustration.

He sat up grabbing his phone from his stand, checking the caller ID before answering.

"What?" he grunted.

He stayed silent as he listened to whoever the person on the other line had to say as he only briefly met eyes with me.

I wonder who he was talking to?

"Yes, I know...Did you do that thing I asked for?"Cesco nodded his head say yes before then bidding the person goodbye.

"Who was that?" I asked resting my head on my hand.

"My uncle Seven," he stated pulling me close to him.

Being the nosy person I am I decided to press on further.

"What we're you two talking about?"

"Business," he said curtly.

Raising a brow in surprise by his tone, Cesco smiled leaning in to kiss me when I in return withdrew back.

"If you gonna keep secrets from me then-"

"Aiden," he growled making me shudder a bit.

I rolled my eyes trying to shake it off and show that I wasn't affected by him when a hand made its way around my neck.

"I love those pretty eyes of yours, baby, but if you roll them one more time don't be surprised when I have you over my knee in a second,"

"Also, I would hope you would trust me that any info I'm withholding from you because I don't want you to be involved in my family business, and also whatever I'm keeping from you is for your good," he declared his hand on my beck gliding up to my chin gently taking it.