Chapter 15 - A Spanish truth...

THIRD POV
Aiden gasped for air suddenly while his back arched off the bed. His hands clawed the bedsheets as his hips voluntarily jerked.

Awoken by this feeling, Aiden looked down at Cesco smiling widely at him as he took the boy into his mouth.

"Cesco? Wait!" he tried but something caught his tongue when Cesco's mouth focused more on the boy's tip.

This was the first time Aiden has ever been woken up from a blow job.

"Uhh," he moaned feeling his tongue of Francesco glide along his dick.

His hips jerked a bit when Cesco's finger grazed his twitching hole that was begging for attention.

He was still sensitive from before.

Aiden curled his toes when he felt a finger of Cesco enter him unexpectedly.

"Shit!" He croaked as he dug his teeth into his bottom lip.

"I got you, Baby boy," Cesco rasped curving his fingers just a bit to hit Aiden's prostate.

"Cesco!" Aiden yelled digging his hands into Cesco's hair.

"Oh- Please!" Aiden shouted making Cesco smile around him.

Francesco moved his mouth off of his baby boy before moving his fingers quickly after.

Aiden pant while he stared at his man who grinned widely as he began unbuckling his pants.

"I have a little problem to deal with, Baby boy so forgive me if I'm a little rough, okay?" Francesco grunted as he pulled Aiden's hips towards him.

"What's- Uh!" without a second thought Cesco thrusted himself inside of Aiden.

Aiden's eyes rolled back, while his mouth parted at such ecstasy.

Just like Cesco had warned he was rough and Aiden loved every part of it.

"Fuck" Aiden cursed as a hand from Cesco pinched the tip of his dick.

Francesco bit his bottom lip while clenching his jaw as he angled himself in a way to hit Aiden's prostate over and over again mercilessly.

Aiden's moans filled the room not caring if Cesco's family had heard them.

"Baby boy," he rasped tightening his hold on the boy's hips.

Francesco felt a stifled feeling of guilt for using his baby boy as an outlet for his anger while Aiden moaned oblivious to his doing.

"I'm sorry," the man muttered making Aiden's brows queried.

He opened his mouth to question but was immediately distracted by Cesco's mouth.

_______

"Where are you going?"  Aiden questioned as he watched Francesco fix his suit.

"I have a job," he answered shortly.

Aiden squint's his eyes suspiciously at Cesco before motioning his chin at him.