Chapter 18

Alex gasped as she felt a breath rip through her lungs, her naked body cold as it laid upon the metal from

Alex gasped as she felt a breath rip through her lungs, her naked body cold as it laid upon the metal from. She looked up and noticed the same metal above her, looking to her sides it was same. Arching her head back she seem the narrow tunnel she would crawl out of.

Looking under the sheet that covered her she huffed at her naked body "of course I'm naked in the after life" she muttered

She flipped herself over to lay on her stomach, cursing at herself for ever believing this would be anything but hard.

Holding the sheet close to her body, she began to crawl through the narrow tunnel. Her body screeching against the metal, sounding like bare legs going down a hot metal slide.

Finally she made to the end, pushing open the door she fell onto concrete ground. Looking behind her she looked around and saw a scene she never wanted to think of again.

Her friends all gathered as they fought off the oni.

Alex rushed to her feet, she walked out of the cocooned area, stopping in her tracks as she was suddenly stood beside her sister, she stared at her with wide eyes that instant pooled up with tears "Allison" she whispered so quietly, afraid that the image would break with her words

Allison grabbed her last arrow and positioned it in her bow, she focused on the oni  and released the arrow, it flew towards one as shot straight into its chest. They all stopped and watched as the injure oni exploded Into green dust.

Alex gasped as she knew what would come next "what have you done" she muttered

She watched as her sister turned and faced her "it's not me this time" she smiled. Her voice sounded deeper then Alex remembered, and she couldn't quite figure out if it was really her voice or what Alex has made up in her head.

Alex looked forward and her eyes widened as she felt the sword impale her.

Alex awoke in the same metal box with a gasp, her body jolting against the metal. She looked down the narrow hole, flipping herself over she began to crawl once again.

Against she fell onto hard concrete, scrambling to her feet she was met with the shock of seeing her sister again.

She watched as Allison grabbed her last arrow and positioned it in her bow, she focused on the oni and

"No!" Alex grabbed her sister arm.. "don't do it" she shook her head "please.. please don't do it" she whispered

Allison snapped her arm back, grabbed the arrow she pulled it back and released , it flew towards one as shot straight into its chest. They all stopped and watched as the injure oni exploded Into green dust.

Allison turned to her sister "it's not me" she smiled

"No" Alex whispered

Looking forward, she felt the sword strike through her once again.