Chapter 12

Alex walked into stiles house later that evening, she still wanted to talk about what had happened and be there for moral support about the game.

She walked towards his room after stiles yelled for her to come in, knocking on his door she walked in and got a birds eye view of him changing for lacross.

"Now this I could get used to" she joked, staring him up and down.

He chuckled at her joke as he grabbed the jersey from her drawer "you are funny, very funny" 

He scoffed "god can you believe a freshmen, an actual freshman is trying to assassinate any one of them. God when I was a freshman I was barely hitting puberty"

Garrett - the freshman In question was behind the assassinations. He would be playing tonight, with his own stick.

"Can we-.."

"And can you believe they actually want to go ahead with the game now? like Come on it's so dangerous and-.."

"Stiles" Alex cut his sentence short "can we talk?"

He nodded "yeah of course"

"What are we?" She asked out straight. She was really sick of beating around the bush, at this rate there was no more bush left.

He arched his brows "What do you mean?"

She sighed "I mean what are we, last night happened and then we never got a chance to even talk about us"

"Oh" stiles exhaled.

He dropped his things and walked over to Alex "I didn't think there was anything to talk about, I assumed after last night we were back to being us"

"Do you wanna be an us?" Alex asked

Stiles nodded "yes, god I want nothing more"

Alex smiled "good because I do too. I love you so much and understand that your trust in me will take some time be earned again but-.."

"Alex I trust you more then anyone else in this world, yes I was mad at you but it was for all the wrong reasons. I trust you 1000%" he reassured

"I love you so much"

He smiled softly at her "for now and for always?"

Alex smiled from ear to ear, she hadn't heard that in months and as he said it. It felt as if all her other problems had just melted away,

"for now and for always" she promised

Stiles pulled her by the waist and she fell into his arms, his lips meeting with hers as he kissed her happily.

Alex pulled away and looked at her watched "we still have time before the game"

Stiles pondered the thought "I wonder what we would do?"

Alex stepped back and pulled of her shirt, revealing just her bra. She twirled the shirt on her finger  "you could finish what you started last night"

He nodded "that's the best idea someone's ever come up with"

...