Chapter 17

"Can someone tell me what the help is happening with her?" Stiles demanded from the doctor

"Sir we can only speak to family"  he sighed,

Stiles ran his fingers through his thick jelled hair, taking in a deep breath "Do you see any family? she doesn't have anyone else, it's just me. So tell me what the hell happened to her and why I cant see her!"

"No!" Alex refused "I won't have him do it. Not a chance"

The words hadn't even left Scott mouth before Alex shut down the idea completely. She refused to have her father act out the death of his only sane family member left.

"Alex he's our only option" Scott pleaded

"I don't care" she shook "he's lost enough, I'm not putting him through that, I don't care"

"I'll do it" stiles spoke up "I'll ask the doctor"

"What If he doesn't tell you?" Kira asked

"He will. Ill make sure of it

The doctor sighed, tapping his fingers against his clip board.

His eyes softened. The look every family men ever dreaded.

"I'm sorry"

It was in that moment that stiles felt the air rip from his lungs, his eyes pooled with tears as he stared at the doctor with disbelief "no.. no"

"I'm sorry, she didn't make it"

Stiles felt his breath hitch, the room spun around him. His knees buckling, he landed on them,

"no. NO.." he cried out. Grabbing the attention of your patients and doctors, all of them sharing sympathetic glanced to one and other

"What happened to her!"

Alex laid on her bed, her sisters cardigan wrapped around her as she stared into stiles eyes.

"you think this is a good idea?" He asked

"I think I wanna catch the benefactor" she replied dryly

He sighed, looking into her chocolate brown eyes wishing she'd leave it to the alpha "You promise you'll wake up?"

Alex nodded, holding up her pinky "I pinky promise"

"I love you Alex argent, for now and for always" he recited

She couldn't help but laugh a little, putting a damper on the mood "stiles baby, this isn't a good bye. I'm coming back" 

"I know" he nodded "I just needed you to know"

"I know... I know"

A knock broke the moment between the two. Noshiko yukimora walked in her with Kira, Scott, Isaac and Liam.

Stiles sat up on her bed, standing up straight as they arrived

Alex lifted her head, unclipping the make shift necklace from around her neck, hand it to her boyfriend "keep it safe"