Chapter 25

Alex had soon found out that stiles came to her apartment last night to bare the news  that Kira and Scott had been taken by none other then Kate argent

He instead spent the rest of his time easing his girlfriend away from a breakdown.

He looked at Alex as if she was as going to break any moment, which was understandable. Considering she was and no one noticed.

One of the many reasons Alex held off on admitting just how not okay she was, was because she didn't want people tiptoeing around her as if she was broken glass. Although stiles helped more then Alex could have imagined, she wasn't going to be okay straight away, which she thought a part of her was expecting.

It was barely 12 hours since she admitted her guilt and the true extent of her grief and all though it was all still just as strong, she took comfort in knowing that stiles knew. .

*

Noah stilinski slammed his office door close and turned to his idiotic son whom has just suggested he travel to Mexico in order to save his friends  "You are not going to Mexico." He refused

Stiles looked at his dad with a hint of anger, "Dad, Scott and Kira have been kidnapped and taken to Mexico. Okay? I think that's a pretty good reason for a trip to Mexico."

Noah inhaled a deep breath "Okay. Even if Deaton is right about this. The best thing to do is to go through the proper channels."

"Dad..."

"That means calling the right law enforcement agencies, border patrol, putting out an all-points." Noah told the two

Stiles threw his hands in the air  "Dad, I can't just wait around for the wheels of bureaucracy to start spinning in five different government offices, Someone needs to go down there right now, find them and rescue them.I'm going." He argued

"He's right" Alex agreed

She shrugged after,  "Stiles may not have the best ideas at time but right now two of our best friends are gone and we don't know where"

He looked at two teenagers, his eyes filled with frustration "I can keep you from going."

"My dad probably half way there by now" Alex says, knowing more the likely that he was.

"I'd find a way." Stiles shrugged

"I can throw you in a cell" He warned

Stiles nodded "I'd still find a way"

"Stiles, please. Just give me a little more time to verify something slightly more concrete than a psychic vision by some guy with a third eye!" He raised his voice, keeping quiet enough so the room full of people outside wouldn't hear.

"Look, I will call every law enforcement agency all the way down to South America if I have to. If nothing turns up, then I'll book three flights to Mexico."

"We'll all go. Okay?" He asked

Stiles nodded "Okay,"

"okay, great." He nodded

"Do I get a gun?" Stiles asked.