Chapter 4?

----Time skip----

Kevin’s pov

It is almost 5:30 pm I better start on dinner, I wonder what double dork would like to eat. I should call Nazz and ask her and Marie. I rush to the phone and quickly, without thinking who I’m dialing call... the phone is ringing waiting for a pickup... The anxiety in me is rising I’m running out of time. Finally, someone answered the phone and I almost yell, “Nazz, I’m running out of time before Double D comes over for dinner what do you think would be the perfect first date meal?” A silent pause… and then the voice of double d says “I would love to eat… take out Chinese… and this is a first date huh?” He sounded so shy and shocked. How, why did my body call Double D instead of Nazz. While I am still lost in thought, I hear him cough… and I calmly irritatedly say “just be here by 6, dork.” With that being said I hung up and called the china king down the street and ordered a little bit of everything.

Double D’s pov

Well then, that was different, I thought he didn’t like me… He probably just wants to know my secret. I had better head over to his place. After taking a shower, dressed in skinny jeans and a baggy band t-shirt and my beanie, I leave the house. Walking down the familiar sidewalk, I start to wonder if what Kevin said when he kissed me was true…. Does he really love me? Lost in thought I arrive at his house, debating if I should run and not look back or should I stay and find out what is actually going on. Before, I even decide what to do I was dragged into the house. It all happened so fast that with a blink of the eye I was in the house of Kevin. “Are you okay, Double D, you looked lost so I decided just to bring you in... I hope you like the Chinese food I ordered.” Kevin whispers quietly. Shocked by the shyness Kevin was displaying. It was actually quite charming. Without really thinking I went in for a kiss on the cheek and he turn and we ended up kissing on the lips. Blushing outrageously, I back away and mumble “I’m so sorry, I don’t….” and before I could finish he kissed me… “I love you more than life itself, please trust me with your secret..” and on that note I panicked and fled, I could never tell anyone about it they wouldn’t like me, they would look at me like an alien.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY FOR NOT POSTING, BEEN REALLY SICK AND BUSY. I AM TRYING MY BEST TO POST MORE. AND SORRY IT'S SHORT IT IS ALL I HAD TIME FOR. I WILL UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER/MAYBE PART 2 OF THIS CHAPTER..