Chapter 6? the final?

Kevin POV

"I understand if you don't want to tell or explain, I just want you to know that I'm here for you and I wanted to return this." I handed him his phone and e nodded. "Well, I guess I will see you later, Double D" as I turned to leave he grabbed my wrist and shook his head no... "Kevin, my real name isn't double D its Deidra. Kevin, for the longest time, since I was very little my parents always hated me because they wanted a boy. I could never be what I want to be. I felt if anyone found out that I was a female that they would think I was an alien the only other two that know is Marie and Nazz... Do you remember how before Nazz and Marie got together Marie chased me?" I shook my head yes, Pretty shocked she was actually opening up to me, this is not something that I really expected. "The reason why was because she was trying to get advice of how to get Nazz, the only reason Marie even knew I was a girl is because when my parents' abandoned me, her parents took over until I was about 13-14 when I got a job. They still check in, but it would be nicer if they would actually show me that I'm family like they claim. Her parents' never knew I was a female. They never paid enough attention. Marie walked into my shower one day on accident and found out the secret" I just nodded and stared. I'm a great listener when I want to be. I wonder what is running though her mind, she looks like she needs a hug. I went to go hug her and she just melted into my arms and cried "I guess you know my secret are you going to leave and think I'm weird like everyone else, ever since Marie got Nazz I don't hardy exist anymore." I just smiled into her hair and say. "If I thought you were weird I wouldn't be holding you, I don't care if you're a female or male. You will and forever be my dork. I want to make you happy. I truly meant it when I said I love you. You don't have to hide from me anymore. If you want to stop pretending and tell everyone, I will be right here to support you. I will even support you if you want to still hide it. All I want is for you to be happy, and you make me happy. Your parents missed out on the best thing in the world, Marie's parent might not treat you like family, but in my house you would be. If you would let me you can come live with me so you're not alone anymore. I will not push you into anything, I can't stand seeing you so sad and lonely. I don't care if this ruins my rep, because this is who you make me be. I love who I am when I'm with you. Just tell me if I'm taking this to fast. I know we aren't together, but I want the best for you." And with that as I went to say more and catch my breath she kisses me with those soft lips that make me crazy. "I love you too, this is happening very fast, but I am tired of being lonely if you meant what you said I have decide to live with you, if you let me. I appreciate everything you do for me." 

7 months later

Deidra has lived with me for a while months, it has been amazing. We never officially dated, but we are now engaged after a lot of begging. She has come out of her shell and is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. She now goes by her real name. One thing I never knew was the male that she pretended to be was her twin brother that died and she just took over his life instead. So we had to get that switch a while back ago, still no word from her abandon family, but that's okay she is one of us(: