Chapter 3... The note

~~~Sorry for the short chapter and the long wait.. I've been busy, hopefully I will have cchapter four up by monday. -author~~~

Chapter 3

Double D pov

I just got told from the teacher that if I don’t tutor Kevin I’m going to be suspended, what am I going to do, so much for my plan to avoid him. I didn’t mean to have an outburst, I just don’t know how to face my feelings. My stomach flips with joy just thinking that I might have feeling for Kevin. Who would’ve guessed I mean I’m okay with being gay, but gay for him is unheard of. I settle back into my seat and see Kevin staring at me with pity, why does he care? Was it his fault I am being forced to tutor him, a feeling of anger and awe fills my stomach. Saved by the bell, I threw my stuff in my bag and rushed off down the hall ignoring the red-head yelling my name. Why can’t he just leave me the hell alone, did I really just use vulgar language, see what he does to me? He boils my blood and causes me to be vulgar, ugh I hate him. I wish I didn't have to tutor Kevin, but I got no say in this matter as I ran to my next class room and sat down I started to think. Why am I being forced, is this punishment or something? I grab my books out of my bag, trying to stay calm, but the thought of me tutoring Kevin kept popping up in my mind. I looked up and Kevin was walking into the class room, he sat down next to me and said “Double D…” but before he could say anything else Mr. Haycook told everyone “Please be quite, class is about to start.” Kevin stops what he is saying and takes out a piece of paper and a pencil, as he does so he starts to write something down. I think to myself what is he there's nothing on the board to write down and Mr. Haycook didn't say to take notes today...

Kevin’s pov

Double dork seems to be upset having to tutor me, I’ve never seen him have an outburst like that. I hope he isn’t to mad, maybe I should lie to him and say that I don’t want this either. Next thing I know the bell is going off to signal the end of class and I watch Double D rush out the class room, little did I realized I rushed after him, because he forgot something, I wonder if he even realized. I start hollering his name to let him know and he speeds off to the next class like a bat out of hell. At times like this I’m glad we have next class together. I ran back into class to grab what looks to be a notebook of some sort, said good bye to Mrs. McNally and walked to my second period. I get to class right before the bell rings, I sit down next to Double D. “Double D…” just as I was about to tell him he left his notebook and that I had nothing to do with this tutoring thing, Mr. Haycook walked in and said “Please be quite, class is about to start.” So I took out Double D’s notebook and start to write, I glance over at him and he looks super confused.

  Double Dork,

    I found your note book, I was trying to tell you that you left it in first period. I hope you don’t think I had to do with the stupid tutoring. I don’t need a tutor, I mean my grades suffer not because I’m not smart, but because I don’t do the work. I think you are a dork, a cute dork, but a dork. I was not part of this, it isn’t a scheme to talk to you about my feelings. I’m not interested in telling anybody what happen so I hope you didn’t tell anyone or you know what will happen. What happened between us was just a test, I was dared. If anyone besides me bullies you, you better tell me. I might not be your lover or whatever, but you are mine and I guess you could say I care. You tell anyone I swear I will personally rip off your nuts and feed them to you. By the way I still want an explanation of what the fuck that bandage on your chest is. In order for the teachers to be happy be at my house 6 pm sharp, don’t be later or else!

  Kevin.

I lean over and give him the notebook. He stares at me like I gave him the plague. I just look away annoyed and listen to Mr. Haycook babble about what the group project is about, I already know he is going to give out a hand-out and who my partner is. I glance out the window and wonder why I lied out the kiss to him, I can’t change it now. Why did I just lie to the love of my life? If Aunt Melody was still around what would she say?