Chapter 1.. the secret

Chapter 1

Double D pov

Today was the first day back to school, I’m so excited. I’m already ready and heading to school an hour early… Man, I am such a geek. I am trying to avoid conformation with the football quarterback, Kevin after what happen last weekend…

~~Flashback~~

Kevin invited me to hang out at his place since my friends were outta town. I have had a major crush on Kevin since I was little, he was always obsessed with Nazz, and I can’t blame him she is so pretty, funny, but not the smartest crayon in the cul-de-sac next to Ed one of my friends… I was so nervous, why would he want to hang with me, he always bullied me and my friends when we were little… lost in thought I completely forgot about the time, I look down and realize I’m going to be late. I rush to put my hair up in my beanie and run out to go meet Kevin. Little did I know my secret was about to be reviled to the guy I’m in love with.

When arriving at Kevin’s I debate ringing the doorbell or knocking… as I was about to knock the door flew open and Kevin grabbed my wrist and shut the door fast behind me.

“Did anyone see you? I don’t need my rep destroyed, double dork.” Kevin paced back and forth waiting for an answer as he panicked.

“No, Kevin, I do not believe so.. Why would you invite me over if you’re scared of someone seeing me here?” I question and what happened next I wouldn’t have guessed in a million years, Kevin leaned in giving me a rough needy kiss pressing me up against the wall. “K-K-Kevin wha- what are you doing?” I mumble through the kisses.

“Double dork, I am so sorry, I don’t know what came over me I just…” Kevin stops and kisses me gently and passionately. “I think I love you, Double D” With that a silence came over the room and I pushed my body against him and kissed him without thinking I started pulling off his shirt… that’s when it happened.

“Kevin, I’ve in love with you for a very long time, but I thought you were with….” I lost concentration when I looked down to see Kevin’s abs, Kevin started to pull on my shirt and grabbed the bandage as well, my arms flew up to my chest and I screamed.

“What is this, Double D?” Kevin asked, but I ran out the door without giving him an answer.

~~End of flash back~~

What am I going to do, what am I going to say... thinking about what happened lost in thought, I didn’t even realize when I got to the school. As I unlock and walk into the school, it is dead silent, I’m sure you could hear a needle drop. The teachers gave me a key since I get there so early, I don’t feel as lonely in the empty school, as I do in my house. My parents are never there, they never wanted me cause of what I was… I am super smart and intelligent, I just want them to love me and except me, they would rather have a gay son then a straight girl. I never wanted anyone to find out my secret… They wouldn’t except me just like my parents wouldn’t.

Kevin’s pov

What happened, why did he rush out when I pulled off his bandage… what is he hiding? I love him, I have finally accepted I am in love with him and I’m gay for him… am I not good enough for him? I thought, I haven’t been able to sleep very well since what happened Saturday with Double D.  I lace over at my clock 6:26 am, I bet Double D just got to the school… maybe I should go confront him before everyone gets to school.

~~Flash back~~

I asked Double D to come over today in a note that I stuck in his locker Friday… I hope he comes, if he doesn’t here by 11 I’m going to march over to his house and get him. I will beat him to a pulp if he doesn’t come… Who am I kidding my feeling wouldn’t let me hurt him anymore not without him being with his friends and even then I don’t think I could…

I glace over to the clock its 10:59… God dammit, I’m just going to get him. As I fly the door open there he is with a cute dumb founded look on his face and I grab his wrist and pull him inside. “Did anyone see you? I don’t need my rep destroyed, Double Dork.” I say starting to pace, why would I say that I didn’t mean too... I wanted to be nice. I wanted to tell him that I’m in love with him... You know what I’m just going to kiss him... I wasn’t listening to his answer at all, I was just paying attention to the way he looked and how cute he was when he questions me... I’m just going to go for it. I kiss him rough and needy... I needed him. He was all I can ever think about, he intruded my dreams, daydreams, heart, and mind. I get butterflies just thinking about him… I want to be with him forever and he needs to know.

“K-K-Kevin wha- what are you doing?” Double D mumble through the kisses.

“Double dork, I am so sorry, I don’t know what came over me I just…” I say as I lean in for another kiss it was gentle and passionate. “I think I love you, Double D” With that a silence came over the room and Double D pushed his soft, fragile body against mine and kissed me, he started to tug on my shirt so I let him take it off me.

“Kevin, I’ve in love with you for a very long time, but I thought you were with….” Double D stopped mid-sentence and I noticed he was staring at my abs I smiled and wanted to see his figure as well, I tried to take of his shirt, but my hand got caught in his bandage and I pulled it off, his arms flew up to his chest and screamed.

“What is this, Double D?” I asked, but he ran out the door without giving me an answer, I regretted doing that, but I wonder what it was… I am worried about him... I hope I can get the courage to confront him Monday...

~~end of flashback~~

That’s it I’m going to the school. I think as I get out of bed. I grab my hat, some black skinny jeans, and my green hoodie with a white wife beater. Walking into the shower I climb in… I let the steamy hot water run over my body, thinking of what to say to Double D.