Chapter 24

*Johanna's POV*

We walked out of the elevator and down the long hallway to our room. Since I left the desk when the guys were getting the room, I had no idea what to expect when we walked in that room. Nash had one of my suitcases in one hand then the room key in the other. Hayes was trailing behind us with, yet again, one of my suitcases in his hand.

Nash swiped the key and he walked in holding the door for me. I followed him and then turned and hit his shoulder.
"Nash what the fuck? There's only 3 people staying in this room. We don't need three connected rooms!" I yelled at him. Him and Hayes just stood there giggling.
"Ah, our bad. Now, here's your bag, go put on your swimsuit. Nash will run you a bath and I'll go get some snacks! And Jo, you can talk to us and release all your tension. We just want you to be comfortable and not upset. Okay?" Hayes said towards me and Nash. Nash nodded and walked into the bathroom.
"Guys, you've already seen me shirtless, do I really have to wear a swim suit to take a fuckin bath? Screw that." I said and Nash and Hayes stopped dead in their tracks and turned to me.
"Johanna, Hayes and I aren't gonna just sit there while you're naked and talk to you! That's disrespectful and awkward." Nash had his eyes wide and sounded very serious.
"You've both already seen me half naked. Besides we're super close so... I don't see a problem." I took my suitcases to one of the rooms and walked back out to find Hayes and Nash in the exact same spot I found them in.
"Johanna, I don't thi-" I cut Hayes off.
"Oh while you're out getting snacks, wanna get some beer?" I asked him nicely.
"Umm..." Was all Hayes could say obviously still confused.
"Hayes just go buy the shit, I'll get her in the bath. We'll be waiting here okay?" Nash said walking into the bathroom. Hayes nodded and walked out of the hotel room. I followed Nash into the bathroom.

The bathroom was huge. There was a bathtub the size of a small hotub. Nash was bent over the tub running hot water for me.
"Nash...?" I said quietly behind him.
"Yeah Jo?" He asked turning around. As soon as he turned around I wrapped my arms tightly around his torso.
"Woah, what's this for?" he asked hugging me back.
"Nothing. I just want to be held. You're the closest thing I have to Cameron right now. I'm sorry if that sounds mean but you two are best friends so I thoug-"
"It's okay Johanna. I understand. Don't have to appoligize to me." He said cutting me off.
"Thank you." I said with my arms still wrapped around him. I felt my eyes start to water as he started rocking me back and forth.
"You okay?" He looked down at me as I was almost crying into his chest.
"Yeah I'm good. How's that bath?" I asked letting go and stepping back.
"Almost there. Want bubbles?" He asked looking at me.
"Duh. I'm still a little kid!" I said like it was obvious.
"Okay Jo," Nash said with a giggle.
"Hey, I got to make a quick call. The bath is ready. You can hop in whenever you want. I'll be right back!" Nash said walking past me and out of the bathroom.
"Okay!" I called after him and started undressing.

*Nash's POV*

As soon as I walked out of the bathroom I grabbed my phone and went into one of the joining bedrooms.

"Aye, Nash what's up?" Matt said on the other line of the phone.
"Not much, but hey. Could you do me a favour?" I asked him.
"Well, I'm about to pick Cameron up from the airport, so make it quick!" He said with a giggle.
"Perfect. He and Jo had a huge falling out. Again. Watch him for me. Make sure he doesn't do stupid stuff. Got it?" I said very seriously.
"Sure man. No worries. I'll either take him back to my place or stay at your guys' for a while." Matt said through the phone.
"Perfect! Thanks Matt, love you bro."
"No problem, love you bud." And with that Matt hung up.

I walked out of the bedroom to find Hayes on the other side of the door.
"Bro, what was that?" He questioned.
"Nothing, just making sure he's safe. Don't want him making stupid decisions, ya know?" I said walking to the kitchen part of the room.
"I feel you. Now let's get her some snacks!" Hayes said with joy.
"Aye bro," I said grabbing his arm stopping him from walking into the bathroom yet.
"What?"
"She's gonna be naked, you know that right?" I asked him making sure.
"Yeah, she told us before I left. Why?" He asked still with his arm in my grip.
"Don't make her feel uncomfortable. Don't stare. She's beautiful and has a good body, so don't fucking stare Hayes." I gripped his arm tighter.
"Yeah! I get it! Just don't fall for her Nash." He tugged his arm from my grasp.