Chapter 26

*Johanna's POV*

I heard a faint knock on the door and Nash peek his head in.
"You covered?" He asked with eyes closed.
"Yes loser. Now come in already!" I said with a giggle. He opened his eyes then they went to my body.
"You said you were covered!" He said shocked and covered his eyes.
"Really Nash. I'm wearing a sports bra. You legit just sat with me while I was naked for 2 hours." I uncovered his eyes and smiled at him.
"I just get nervous around beautiful girls." Nash was so delicate saying these words. Like he was holding Cinderella's glass slipper and he was almost about to trip.
"You think I'm beautiful?" I asked blushing.
"Of course. Who doesn't. Now put on my hoodie and come give us hugs." He said handing me his hoodie. My favourite hoodie of his. He knew that too. I just might have to liberate this...

I put it over my head and slipped my arms through. I was immediately surrounded by his scent. It was perfect. I was cozy and comfy with an amazing smell. I had a huge smile on my face when I walked out of my room into the living room where Hayes and Nash were.
"Hola boys." I stood against the wall.
"Hey Jo. Nice hoodie." Nash said with a sexy smirk.
"Why exactly are you wearing his hoodie?" Hayes asked looking at me confused. He turned around to Nash and whispered,
"Dude. I said no falling for her. That includes her not falling for you!" He was just loud enough for me to hear. I brushed it off not thinking anything of it.
"Shut up Hayes," Nash said whispering to Hayes.
"And no. I lent it to her cause I know wearing any guys clothes comforts her. Especially ones that care for her." Nash smiled at me.
"Eh. Whatever helps my princess sleep!" Hayes got up and walked over to me. He's a fair bit taller than me so he always hugs me perfectly. Like Nash. But he's way taller than me. He towers.

Hayes wraps his arms around my neck and I wrap mine around his torso. He starts rocking me back and forth. After our hug he kisses my forehead.
"I'd do anything to help you when you're sad princess." He whispered like it was a little secret of ours.
"Thanks Hayes. I love you bud!" I hugged him tight.
"Love you too Jo. I'm gonna get to bed! Night children!" Hayes giggle and walked out leaving me and Nash.
"Sooo.." He said looking down at his feet.
"Sooo.." I repeated looking at him.
"I guess you should get to bed. Tomorrow we are gonna have fun! Get some sleep baby." Nash said and brought me into his tight embrace. I missed being hugged like this. I like when I know a guy cares about me. I miss Cameron. I can't get him off my mind. I think Nash is right. I love him.

After what felt like forever, Nash released me.
"Thank you Nash. For everything." I smiled at him.
"No problem Jo. But I know you still miss him." He said nicely to me. I nodded slightly with tears starting to build up in my eyes.
"I understand. Go get some rest baby girl. We'll be here if you need it." Nash said guiding me to my room. He put me under the covers and kissed my forehead.
"Night princess." He quietly said and walked out.

I loved that he cared for me to get some sleep but I don't want to sleep alone. I want Cam. I miss him with all of me. He helped me through times like this, but this time it was his fault. I lied there with tears seeping down my face. I needed to be held by him. I put my face deep into Nash's hoodie I'm wearing. It smells like Cam surprisingly... I put the hood over my head and tried to sleep but nothing worked. I felt too alone. It was a terrible thing to have Nash comfort me while I was upset from his bestfriend but it helped. So much.

I grabbed my phone and opened up messages once again.
(Over text)
Me: Hey...
Nash: What's wrong Jo?
Me: Nothing. I just want someone to lay with me. It might help..
Nash: Be right in.

Within 2 minutes of recieving Nash's text I heard the door open and I felt the bed dip down. I felt his hands on my hip. He was barely touching me and I need more of a connection.
"Nash. Please don't treat me like I'm gonna break. I need to be held." I quietly said through tears.
"You sure Jo?" He asked gently. I nodded not being able to speak anymore. I felt his chest and torso press against my back. He tightened his grip around my body. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.
"You okay?" He whispered to me.
"Never better." I said back.

I held his hands that were wrapped around me. He rubbed his thumb against my hand calming me down as I drifted of to sleep.