Chapter 28

*Nash's POV*

What the hell just happened?!

"Hayes, what just happened?"
"I'm not sure Nash."
"Well where do you think she went?!"
"Nash. I don't know. But some bad news is,"
"What Hayes? That we just fucking lost Jo?"
"Not only did we lose her, she left her phone. We can't call her."

My heart sank. I made her leave. I made her feel like shit. It's my fault.
"It's all my fault." I whispered.
"Bro, what happened?" Hayes pat my back.
"I told her that I was stupid for making her feel better after the break-up. I should've been there for Cameron. My fucking best friend," I trailed off.
"It's okay Nash. We'll make sure both are happy and ok." Hayes calmed me.
"We can't. She left her phone. I think that means she doesn't want any more connection between us."

"I promised him I'd get you a ticket home so I'll buy you a plane ticket but after that, no connection. Okay?" That sentence kept replying in my mind after he said no connection. We just lost Jo.

*Cameron's POV*

I woke up from the sudden jolt of landing. I tried to act calm but it scared the shit outta me, but that didn't work. A couple of the ladies beside me giggled as I almost jumped up. I nodded politely at them and waited to be able to get off the plane.

30 minutes later I'm finally walking out of LAX and was about to call a taxi when I saw Matt pull up. He got out and walked over to me.
"Aye, bro! What you doing here?" I asked walking up and giving him a bro hug.
"Nash called and said I should pick you up! So how was Canada?" Matt asked as we hopped into his car.
"Well, when we were leaving the airport Johanna called and said that the guy she was staying with had scared her and threatened to hit her. So we automatically drove out there to get her. When we got there she was running out the door with tears streaming down her face. So when she ran out and fell to the ground and I felt a huge pain hit me. I hated seeing her hurt. After Hayes made sure she was okay, Nash and I walked over to Konrad. He kept beaking us so Nash knocked him on his ass. We then took Jo to the hospital since we needed to make sure she was okay. She woke up about 1 hour later and I was there to comfort her but she completely bitched me out. She completely shut me down. I fucking saved her from someone being abusive, and all she says is that it's my fault because we broke up because I was selfish and only wanted my career and I understood her. I was leaving and I was already hurt but then she gets the nerve to come up to me and say how sorry she is for my shitty childhood. It felt like she was telling me that she's sorry that she didn't care enough to listen to my past stories. I gave up and took her shit outta the truck and gave Nash his and Hayes' plane tickets and left. I drove to the airport and left." I had a huge rant looking straight forward the entire time.
"Shit dude." Matt said while releasing a lung full of air.
"Yeah, that sounds worse than I thought." I hung my head in my hands.
"Bro, everything will work out and be okay! Just get in touch with Johanna again and see if shit will be able to rework itself out." Matt said not taking his eyes off of the road.

I said nothing just looked out the window to see the beautiful scenery of Los Angeles. I was snapped back into focus when my phones went off. Text from Nash.
(Over Text)
Nash: Hey bro, nothing to worry about but we're still in Canada..
Me: Why? Is Johanna okay?
Nash: The thing is Hayes and I are still in Canada.
Me: And Jo is where exactly?
Nash: We don't know. She walked out at like 2:30 in the morning and left her phone.
Me: What the hell Nash. One job. I gave you one job. Keep her safe.
Nash: I'm sorry bro, she's gone.

I felt my eyes sting as tears streamed down my face. I kept re-rereading that last message over and over again. I'm sorry bro, she's gone.

*Johanna's POV*

I walked out of the L.A.X airport and called a cab. He pulled up to the curb and I hopped in.
"Where you headed ma'am?"
"(Insert Jo's home address here)"
"No problem"

It was only about a 20 minute car ride there, which was filled with awkward silence and some small questions here with one or two word responses.

When I arrived back home I payed him and go out. I walked up to my door and unlocked it. When I got inside, I dropped my suitcase and walked to my house phone, dialing my mom.
"Mom?" I asked quietly.
"Johanna? What do you want? To tell me I'm a shitty mom?" She sounded drunk or high.
"No, I just want to talk. I'm coming over. I don't care what you have, I'm either gonna smoke it or drink it. Be there in five." I spoke with a unsteady voice and hung up.