Chapter 8

*Johanna's POV*

"I saw the people I wanted to. I'm good now." I said and took his hand to leave. Then I saw her. That bitch that made my life living hell.
"Oh my god! Johanna! How are you!" She yelled and ran up to me.
"Hi Beverly. I'm fine." I said with no emotion.
"Yes you are." Cam said grabbing my ass. I just giggled and looked at him.
"Who are you and why are you with her?" She asked Cam.
"Oh hi. I'm Cameron, Johanna's boyfriend. And I'm here with her cause she didn't want to do this alone." Cam said nicely.
"She didn't want to do what alone?" She asked in a snarky tone.
"Johanna didn't want to face the people who were rude to her alone. And I can tell why. Do you know how much of an annoying bitch you are?" Cam asked Beverly nicely.
"Woah. So you actually have more than just your looks?" She asked rudely. Cam tensed up.
"Bitch back the fuck up. He's got a lot more going for him than you do. And you know what? You don't even deserve the fucking time of day from him. Or either of us. Like I said before, back off or else." I said politely but firmly. By now everyone was looking at us.
"Oh what are you gonna do? you're still the pathetic girl that was here 7 years ago. You're too afraid to do anything." She said stepping closer to me. I raised my arm without hesitation and punched her right in the nose. It kinda knocked her onto her ass.
"Oh I'm sorry. That must've been the woman that I am now. Not the girl I was then. Oops." I said acting sorry.
"Let's go Cam." I said grabbing his hand and walking to the door. Everyone stayed silent the whole time.

The first 10 minutes of the car ride home was silent. He didn't say a word to me. I was about to turn on the radio when Cam grabbed my hand and spoke softly.
"I see why you wanted to go there tonight." He said looking towards the road.
"Oh really?" I asked him leaning into his shoulder.
"Yeah. You wanted to show that bitch all that you've become. She should be really jealous of you." Cam said looking at me.
"And why should she be jealous?" I looked at him.
"Because. You have an amazing body, you have so many guy friends that protect you, you're tall, you're smart, and not to toot my own horn but you have a boyfriend that is becoming an actor." He said smirking at me.
"Oh look at you bragging about yourself!" I giggled.
"Well I should! I'm the one who's proud to be in this relationship." He said focusing on the road again.
"I'm proud too babe!" I said laying my hand on his thigh.
"Really Johanna. Right now you do this?" He asked getting nervous.
"Well my hand slipped.." I said giggling.
"Yeah ok whatever you think!" Cam gripped the steering wheel tighter.
"We're almost back to the hotel. Contain yourself for like 30 more minutes." I laughed and moved my hand back to my lap.

**THREE MONTHS LATER**
*Still Johanna's POV*

Cam and I haven't really been on the best of terms the past two months. He hasn't really trusted me since I met his friends. His friend Nash kept eyeing me up and Cameron thought I was flirting with him. Nash is 26, two years older than me.
"I can't believe you Johanna. Why do you always flirt with Nash?!" Cameron yelled at me.
"I'm not flirting Cameron. I was talking to him while you were on set. I was freaking lonely Cam." I said back trying not to raise my voice.
"You are always on set and never pay attention to me any more. Yeah it's only been a couple weeks since you started shooting, but what about when you become bigger?!" I shouted starting to cry.
"I don't know Johanna. We might have to take a break." Cameron said looking straight at me with no emotion.
"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! YOU ARE PUTTING YOUR CAREER BEFORE ME?!" I yelled at him bawling.

*Cameron's POV*

I stared at her with no feeling. We were only together for 6 months. I think.
"Yes I am Jo. Sorry but I have to focus on my career. I will always have a place in my heart for you." I said putting my hand on her shoulder trying to comfort her. I wasn't lying, I do care about her but I don't want only one girl with me all the time. I can get any girl I want.
"Bullshit. Then why the hell did you accuse me of 'cheating' on you with Nash?" She said with hurt and anger in her eyes.