The First Official Job.

He put me in training. As if I hadn't grew up training my whole life. God he's arrogant, criticising my every move, a smug smirk plastered onto his face. I still refused to talk to him, anything but a "Yes sir." to any of his commands. He was restricting the amount of food that I ate, claiming that if I wanted to be healthy I had to drop half the things I ate. So what if I enjoyed chocolate? Let me be.

I think the rest of the members got a direct order to not talk to me, everytime I neared one of them they made a lame excuse and left. It's been a month now, a month and Namjoon still refuses to give me a proper task. I think he can tell I'm getting frustrated, perhaps he finds pleasure in my discomfort? Either way I'm done with the training. I refuse to go back, he told me to remember who I was. After being with him for so long I don't what that means anymore, I've been so many different versions of myself that I can't comprehend which one I truly am. Maybe that's what he wants, that I'll eventually submit and do whatever it is he wants me to.

I placed the towel on the rack in the bathroom, drying my hair briefly before putting a set of clothes on that Namjoon had given me. Surprisingly it looked quite comfortable, clothes that fit my body well, but covered everything. My hair was just to short to put up in a ponytail so I left it as is and headed towards the dining room.

Namjoon merely raised his head for a few moments at me before looking back down at the newspaper in his hands. It's been the routine for the past weeks, I was ordered to always have dinner with him, but neither of us spoke at all. My eyes glanced over at the newspaper he was reading, taking a few moments to realise he was staring at me.
"Sorry." I mumbled, looking back down at my plate. But he chuckled in response, chuckled? I haven't seen him smile since the argument we had.

He soon snapped out of it and his face hardened again, "You have your first task sweetheart." He eventually spoke up, seemingly finding no amusement in my shock to his voice. Yes, his voice was hotter than the sun and it took me a while to figure out what he was actually saying but that wasn't the point.

"You're actually putting me out on a task? No bullshit?" I asked, tilting my head as a smile made it's way onto my face. Namjoon nodded and set the papers down,
"Christopher Bang. Head of the Stray Kids mafia, he knows one too many of our secrets and needs to be terminated immediately. He will be present at the street racing across town tomorrow night. You will be the one in charge of making sure he doesn't live through the night, you hear me?"

I nodded quickly, seemingly smiling more. If any stranger saw the look on my face they'd think I was going insane, but I was finally getting out of the house. "Is there a specific way you'd like him to be killed? Ah nevermind I'll kill him how I want to." He seemed amused now, maybe by my excitement or the way I just brushed off his authority. He stood up, grabbing me by my shoulder and pulling me up from the seat.

He was mere centimetres from my face as he spoke. "This is an important task, fuck it up and there will be major consequences." It was almost like he growled before turning away and heading out of the room.

//time skip!

I adjusted the knife that rested in my thigh holster as I waited for the transport to arrive. I was put in a pair of jeans, a tight singlet top with a leather jacket but forever grateful that again, I didn't have to show my body off to get the job done right. I had three back up bodyguards that would be situated in different areas of the event, obviously disguised as well.

Yoongi had briefed me about who Chris was, he had around 7 other members in his main circle, but it branched to multiple other mafias that were unknown of at this point of time. The killing had to be silent and subtle, the man could have dozen of undercover members just waiting for something to happen and I could be dead within seconds. He was also devastatingly handsome, with the face of a god I could certainly imagine his body was even better.

I got a slap on my shoulder from Yoongi because of the last statement, I won't apologise for attractive men. Poison was the best option that he could see, it seemed slightly boring but safe. Namjoon had ordered Yoongi to not allow me any other options, claiming I had to play it safe for the first job.

The car pulled up and I got into it rather quickly, glancing out the window to see Namjoon watching from his office window, nodding at no one in particular before turning away. I was anxious, no one had any clue as to what we were going into. Maybe it was all a setup? No one knew for sure. I could hear the music from a block or two away, the sounds of the cars loud and clear as we stopped. I shot the driver a grateful smile before getting out and walking towards the crowd.

I spotted Chris rather quickly, girls and guys fawning over him. He didn't seem to pay much attention, it looked like he already had his eyes set on someone else. I was confused for a moment at the boy in his arms, but soon recognised him as Yang Jeongin, one of Chris' close members. But they certainly were close.

I had gloves on, lacing them with a poison Namjoon had created himself, claiming that it killed in under a minute. I hoped to god that I don't inhale it or touch my own skin with it. I advanced more quickly towards them, but not quick enough to raise suspicion. But I paused, noticing the ring on his finger and how happy the two looked. But it had to be done, I couldn't hesitate just because they were married. They're still horrible people, killers, mafia members. I walked around behind them and through the crowd, smirking as I brushed my hand against what I thought was Chris' wrist. I quickly discarded the gloves as I heard the blood curtling scream erupt.

I turned back to see not Chris, but Jeongin screaming out in pain, his body convulsing as Chris yelled desperately for help as he held the boys face in his hands. They tried as many antidotes as they could, one eventually did work but I bolted before they could even begin to look for who did it.

Namjoon was going to kill me. Chris would be even more pissed off. I couldn't go back to his house, I had to run. Hearing footsteps nearing me I grabbed my knife and spun to meet a girls face, who smiled brightly as someone slammed something over my head, knocking me unconscious.