Kiss Me

I stood in the mirror and slapped myself, feelings? For the ass who wants me to call him daddy? Hell no.

"Damn, are you okay Y/n?" I heard a deep voice behind me. I turned and saw Taehyung. I grinned "I'm okay, just waking myself up"

He looked puzzled "At 5pm?" I sighed, "Yes, I hate doing this prostitute like crap" He nodded "Boss just needs to trust you and that he can see your worthy of killing people." He hands me a dress "He told me to give this to you, he needs you downstairs in 15 minutes." He waved and left.

I looked at the dress and sighed loudly. "That piece of shit"

I look in the mirror, hell no I'm not comfortable with this, but I would like to live so I have to deal with it

"Fuck you Kim Namjoon"

I walk downstairs and see the boys staring at me in awe, Namjoon walks around the corner "Alright boys you- Y/n not bad at all" he said with a smile, I glared at him "Thank you asshole" I mocked his voice. Several of the boys stiffled a laugh.

Namjoon glared at them "Y/n could I have a word?" I rolled my eyes "Sure" I followed him to his office.

"You need to be careful, this guy is known for raping several girls, many of them died." I nodded, "I'm not surprised" He sighed "Believe it or not, I do not want you to get raped or die" I raised an eyebrow at him "He has feelings oh my gahd" I said sarcastically.

He put me against the wall "Oh baby girl, I know you get butterflies whenever I'm this close to you. Don't you?"

I gulp "N-no I don't" He smirked and moved closer to my face "Are you sure?" I nodded. He chuckled and put his forehead against mine, "Well it's driving me insane" he whispered.

My eyes widen "W-what do you mean" he smiled "You. Drive. Me. Crazy" He said seductively. I swear my heart nearly flew out.

"Kiss me Babygirl"