Don't Tell Him

Yoongi's were widened as he stared at me, his mouth slightly open with shock before he regained himself, settling to a hard glare. "I'm going to kill him if it's the last thing I do" he growled, making his way over to me as I got pulled into a tight hug. "We have to tell Namjoon."

I shook my head furiously, "he can't- he can't know" I sobbed gently as Yoongi engulfed me in a tight hug, resting his chin on the top of my head. "He has to know Y/N. He cares about you a lot and if he hears that you've lied to him for so long he'll do worse than just murder Minho, he'll tear him limb from limb" my bottom lip trembled as I stayed silent and looked down, not knowing what else to say.

A pair of footsteps entering the room confirmed my greatest fears.

"Y/N? Are you alright? Yoongi? What is going on, if someone doesn't tell me right now-"

"Y/N was raped."
Was the response from Yoongi, who didn't dare look at me as he kept his focus on Namjoon, whose gaze became infuriating.
"WHO THE HELL-" he stared before he was interrupted by Yoongi again.
"Minho sir."

Yoongi stepped away from me as tears fell down my face, my gaze stayed on the floor as Namjoon made his way over to where I was, tilting my chin gently to look me in the eyes.
"Is it true? Did he?"
A simple nod was all he needed,
"Yoongi, put Y/N with Jimin and collect Taehyung and Seokjin. We are going to find him"

Before I could argue Yoongi had gripped my arms and lead me down the hall, knocking on the door and mumbling a few words I couldn't understand to the shorter boy who nodded and took me inside.

"Don't worry anymore, I've been in the same position as you before, he can't hurt you anymore."

"He shouldn't know, Namjoon shouldn't know I told Yoongi not to tell him!" I cried, my hands shaking furiously.

"He's going to kill me."

Sorry for such late updates! Life is hectic :(
59k reads!? Thank you so much all of you, it means so much :( thank you for sticking with me despite my rare updates! I'll try to update more frequently for you guys. Ily all sm!

Sorry for the short chapter, I kind of hit readers block in the middle of this!