Feelings?

I rolled around the lounge room,yes rolled. I was so damn bored and had nothing better to do. Namjoon walked in and raised an eyebrow. "What the hell...." He muttered. I giggled and looked at him. "I am bored"

"Not my problem" He shrugged, sitting on the couch. I smirked "I'll go find Hobi then" and went to leave. "Wait"

I turned and smiled at him "Yes Namjoon" He scoffed at the smugness on my face, "Why him?" He asked. I shrugged and pouted, "He's hot, caring, boyfriend material-" I was cut off by a death glaring Namjoon. "Enough."

I grinned as he shook his head "You, you're something else" I stuck my tongue out at him and he ran towards me. "You can't catch me!" I yelled and he chased me around the lounge room.

He caught me and tackled me to the ground. I was dying from laughter and he was panting, sweat drops on his forehead.

I was pinned to the ground, his body on top of mine. I shifted uncomfortably and felt my face going red. His face was just centimetres away from mine.

When he realised he smirked, nearing my face. My breath hitched as his lips were millimetres from mine.

He all of a sudden stood up, "Don't make me do that again" and he walked out.

But why was I having weird butterfly feelings in my stomach?